LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Well I jumped a big deer on the way out last night. Fully planned to sit this am but hit the snooze. How bad is that that I flaked on morning hunt #1 haha. Anyhow I’m trying not to burn out or burn stands early this year.

Youth football all day tomorrow so maybe a morning sit during the the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Put a fork in me . Camping in Letchworth next week , highs in the low ‘70s , looking forward to it . I’ll hunt in a week a little .

pulled one card does, small bucks and mostly at night .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belo said:

Well I jumped a big deer on the way out last night. Fully planned to sit this am but hit the snooze. How bad is that that I flaked on morning hunt #1 haha. Anyhow I’m trying not to burn out or burn stands early this year.

Youth football all day tomorrow so maybe a morning sit during the the week.

Oh Man !  You are the 2nd snoozer this morning. So I have to give you the same treatment as Turkeyfeathers . I dont want TF to feel singled out ! LOL

BowHunt H.jpg

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 2

One distant 4 point this morning in 3S.
Very thick in there today and with very little time to scout this year I actually got a little turned around on land I’ve hunted for years!!! Found some super heavy runs through tall grass on the walk out which may be my spot for tomorrow morning.

Mama Crappy always smiles on day one of
Hunting season.

cce81a048ba9d906e87ab0598ca60084.jpg
Day 2-91…not so much!

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't think I have an all day sit in me today it's to dam hot.  About to get down and take little man fishing for an hr or two since I promised I would this week.

I have to agree with you way to warm fishing and an iced cold budlight that'll be my afternoon 

• Like 3

Sunny and 70's, but I am on evening watch anyway. Saw cars at a few other hunting spots, so I'm not the only one out in this heat. Light breeze helps. First sit. Forgot my compass, but I'm on familiar groud and only 300 yds from the truck, so should be ok.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Up in a tree again 71 degrees is really warm. Not gonna lie probably will get a nap. Don’t worry fellers I got my safety harness on!

After my nap I’m thinking about maybe a little rattle and a bulging sequence just before magic hour.

• Like 1