LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Congratz to those already successful!! Yea Paula!!
As I sit in a land devoid of deer. I ponder if my coffee is half gone by 8 am will I last till lunch. Why is my sandwich in the truck not my pack? Why do your eyeballs not get cold?……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As I sit in a land devoid of deer. I ponder if my coffee is half gone by 8 am will I last till lunch. Why is my sandwich in the truck not my pack? Why do your eyeballs not get cold?……

Too early in the season for those thoughts!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wife is on the board . Shot a doe . First deer in 20 years.  She is excited.  I took a doe at 5 after  7 she follows 10 minutes later. No horns seen but who cares ..  im happy for the misses  57 yards bang flop with the puny pink and purple 243.

20211120_074639.thumb.jpg.a4810649aa4dfda0b7dfc8035314d343.jpg

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 43

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Do farts have lumps ? 

Swing and a miss doe come up with a 6 or 8. Put it on the front shoulder bang he's walking around put it on him again click 3 times my semi jammed and racked and wouldn't go shoot frustrated and can't say @ swampbucks didn't put me on deer 6 does 1 buck and three coyotes so far.

• Like 1

Saw more deer this morning than all of bow season. All but 1 on the neighbors property. And of course the 1 that was on our side looked like a nice buck but I only saw him for a second and he went right towards the neighbors. Oh well, maybe he'll come back. Great morning to be in the woods! Congrats to all those successful already!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Saw 5 antlerless so far.  Had safety off twice, crosshairs on front shoulders but not sure they were mature doe so held off.   Had I not already filled two tags in earlier seasons this year I would have shot each time.

I was in my stand by 6. At 7 I get a message from my brother in law that the neighbors are trespassing and started an argument. I get get down, go educate them on the property lines and climb back up at 8:15. Big thanks to the  a$$holes who ruined opening morning.