LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

1 minute ago, Bolt action said:

@Belo I suppose anything is possible. The shot felt good and rehearsed, but a few things could have played out that resulted in the missed shot. There may have been a small branch that I didn't see, the mechanical could have opened early.. hell maybe I farted and the force of the air pushed my body forward, resulting in a low shot. Next time I get out I won't monkey with the equip ahead of time. 

If the fart had that much energy, maybe she jumped it! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Up an in a stand that I have a love hate relationship with. I see a ton of deer from this stand, maybe 1/10 comes within range but when they do they are usually good deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

New view tonight after getting caught last night in pop up shower and got soaked right at magic hour. Pinch path between 2 horse fences , surrounded by beech nuts falling. Really good wind.  Looks good on paper. 

55A68B30-FB82-4B46-8229-2AA531A842C6.jpeg

Shoot a P&Y!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

New view tonight after getting caught last night in pop up shower and got soaked right at magic hour. Pinch path between 2 horse fences , surrounded by beech nuts falling. Really good wind.  Looks good on paper. 

55A68B30-FB82-4B46-8229-2AA531A842C6.jpeg

Gotta hunt Beach nuts when they are falling pretty rare event

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Someone found one of my natural ground blinds... There was one of those deer piss wicks hanging 5 yds from my spot and tire tracks in my parking spot.   Damn the parking wars!

PXL_20211005_211427063.jpg

Never understood the whole scent so early...

Four deer on the way to my stand today. Die and two fawns in my food plot and a spike that wandered by when I was halfway up my climbing sticks. Got my new setup ready to hunt and hope I hold out for a nice one. PSE Embark. I’m loving it on the practice targets. Here’s hoping to break it in the right way… with a nice buck!

6AE73062-2ECA-4717-96FF-09F908036B73.jpeg

• Like 2

Munched beech nuts under me for awhile. On your way lil skipper 
D8D88DBE-2A52-4D6D-B4A4-E542DA976C82.thumb.jpeg.b70c367ceb3c62ea437581d6c19b19a6.jpeg

You’re a better man than I. I would have had no problem drawing back on him and sending one over his back after misjudging the yardage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 13