LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

LOL you blow hard POS.....

Turn tail? You are an asshole pure and simple.  You bitch about wolc and you're doing just what he does!

Full of what?  Nobody proved a damn thing about hanging a freaking deer in mid 40's temps for 17 hours FOR NO REASON.    Show of hands, who else on this forum would do that?  NOT A SINGLE PERSON WOULD. 

You really are a stupid phuck.......POS FSW   :)

Ahh sweetheart.   Oh so I your little brain it’s not ok for someone else to shame someone else’s harvest but it’s ok for your dumb ass to question and shame how someone takes care of their harvests.            That right there shows what kind of person you really are.   Glad I could help you look the dick Again!   You make the job pretty simple. Still looking for those songbird seasons. 

2 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Ahh sweetheart.   Oh so I your little brain it’s not ok for someone else to shame someone else’s harvest but it’s ok for your dumb ass to question and shame how someone takes care of their harvests.            That right there shows what kind of person you really are.   Glad I could help you look the dick Again!   You make the job pretty simple. Still looking for those songbird seasons. 

Real quick ,theres nobody here but you who thinks larry is a dick .

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

You and I don’t always agree on much but I am with you about the gut hanging it’s just foolish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But In sweet Larry’s world it’s ok to shame someone about it. Guess all is well as long as he is the one dishing out the shame.      And then be sally enough to make fun of the guys site name.  Shows ya who the real dick is huh. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Don't you have a doe to milk Mike?

Or is collecting the semen your priority?

• Like 2

But In sweet Larry’s world it’s ok to shame someone about it. Guess all is well as long as he is the one dishing out the shame.      And then be sally enough to make fun of the guys site name.  Shows ya who the real dick is huh. 

He didn’t shame he asked and then you fools got snippy.

Seems you are always looking for a fight.

Oh and why would you post your friends, sisters,aunts, brothers, lesbian lovers deer

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You’re saying that buck you shot was a 3.5???

Deerage confirmed. Biologist also said 3.5 at butcher. I thought 2.5. IG DM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

He didn’t shame he asked and then you fools got snippy.

Seems you are always looking for a fight.

Oh and why would you post your friends, sisters,aunts, brothers, lesbian lovers deer

You might want reading lessons to go with the cooking.  When he once again ate his words he started slamming the guy. 

You might want reading lessons to go with the cooking.  When he once again ate his words he started slamming the guy. 

Honestly this Thread is just fun at this point.

You are attacking larry for no reason.

He made a very valid point about that deer and you jumped down is throat

Well wouldn’t that be concerning?

I'm not concerned. I have my methods that are accurate 85% of the time, and I'm OK with not paying for the results. Besides, my tenants don't pay rent so I can't afford to send the teeth out myself.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Same reason [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]does. For the tax write off and Instagram likes 

For the thrill of the hunt. I’ve posted less than 5% of my kills on IG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just now, Chef said:

Honestly this Thread is just fun at this point.

You are attacking larry for no reason.

He made a very valid point about that deer and you jumped down is throat

Are you really that dense?  He shamed the guy 110%. Just like he would say to me or anyone else about shaming a baby wolc shot but it’s ok for him to shame a guy on his care of any kill. You really have comprehension issues huh?

The point is that it’s not the preferred method and not intentional.

Who’s preferred method?
Wolc posts pictures plates of meat that look like they came out of an alpo can. And shows meat getting ground though a grinder that wouldn’t be allowed to grind dog food it looks so terrible. Is that preferred method?
If I said I hung a quarter for month to age it then peeled a half inch of rind off it nobody here would bat an eye even though I wasted a third of the hind.

All this is does it re enforce the false notion that you need to gut a game animal immediately like it going to spoil any minute. Same goes for splitting hinds in the field, cutting throats and splitting the brisket and then dragging them through the woods making a dirty mess… all common practices that don’t accomplish what people think they do and in some instances cause more harm then good.

Is it in my opinion best to get a deer broken down and cooled fair quick. Yea it is. however if I had let one lay over night in 40 degree temps it sure wouldn’t worry me.

This guy laid over night and ate just fine….

95b41913d7d24d065d29afaf7956b80e.jpg
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Who’s preferred method?
Wolc posts pictures plates of meat that look like they came out of an alpo can. And shows meat getting ground though a grinder that wouldn’t be allowed to grind dog food it looks so terrible. Is that preferred method?
If I said I hung a quarter for month to age it then peeled a half inch of rind off it nobody here would bat an eye even though I wasted a third of the hind.

All this is does it re enforce the false notion that you need to gut a game animal immediately like it going to spoil any minute. Same goes for splitting hinds in the field, cutting throats and splitting the brisket and then dragging them through the woods making a dirty mess… all common practices that don’t accomplish what people think they do and in some instances cause more harm then good.

Is it in my opinion best to get a deer broken down and cooled fair quick. Yea it is. however if I had let one lay over night in 40 degree temps it sure wouldn’t worry me.

That does look delicious!   This thread is finally turning towards things I can appreciate.   

PS: Larry is not a dick.  

And all things being equal I would gut the deer asap, but any I need can do whatever they like.  That’s why I like cutting my own deer.  

If the meat is bad, you’ll find out sooner or later and it won’t be pretty. 

Edited by Otto
  • Like 3

Apologies to everyone for me being short. My wife and daughter came down with Covid screwing up all our holiday plans. Furthermore I decided yesterday to cancel my hunt in AZ, I was going to fly yesterday morning and I had my wife flying over next week for a birthday get away. Needless to say that all went out the window and hence my sour mood.
Apologies all the way around .

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Lol.  My credibility when it comes to top Whitetails in this state will never be lost. It’s a givin year after year from hard work and knowledge. If I pull the trigger on something it will never disappoint me and will be an animal many others will never have the chance to harvest. 

You have written in the past about pursuing a specific deer, and nothing else will do. Then you shoot one that is good enough, instead of "your" target deer. Then say you are not disappointed in your harvest, and post someone else deer. Seems someone is envious. 

Sure, your credibility is great. And sure all the other deer you post are your harvest.

• Like 1

I'm not concerned. I have my methods that are accurate 85% of the time, and I'm OK with not paying for the results. Besides, my tenants don't pay rent so I can't afford to send the teeth out myself.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yeah I guess I just meant that I’m not sure that website has it correct. I’ve seen a lot of 3.5 year old NY bucks and that one doesn’t look like one.

No disrespect to biz’s buck at all. Just not sure it’s a 3.5z

11 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Who’s preferred method?

Dude you may be in a sour mood but this is the first post I read today that made me literally lol.

And that looks delicious, congrats and hope the family recovers quick.

Apologies to everyone for me being short. My wife and daughter came down with Covid screwing up all our holiday plans. Furthermore I decided yesterday to cancel my hunt in AZ, I was going to fly yesterday morning and I had my wife flying over next week for a birthday get away. Needless to say that all went out the window and hence my sour mood.
Apologies all the way around .

That sucks, where in AZ were you headed I lived in Scottsdale for a few years

Yeah I guess I just meant that I’m not sure that website has it correct. I’ve seen a lot of 3.5 year old NY bucks and that one doesn’t look like one.

No disrespect to biz’s buck at all. Just not sure it’s a 3.5z

Big difference between where you hunt and where we hunt, this deer is also 3.5

029617aee8bfd89ecb27f8ac1cc0d90c.jpg
e7187ba7b2998e1a96e29219b37b1f02.jpg

• Like 2