Jump to content

LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!


grampy

Recommended Posts

You’re not misunderstanding anything .By law ,they must be discarded .So yes ,they get tossed .Cant handle that then I’m sorry .And I absolutely don’t agree with cutting antlers off and leaving them .



If the trapping is nuisance control or damage/overpopulation control I get it 100% and thanks for clarifying on the second half as I misunderstood. Thanks for replying.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet we would all get along fine in person lol

I know we would because some of the people I argue with here I have met in person many times


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

 

 


If the trapping is nuisance control or damage/overpopulation control I get it 100% and thanks for clarifying on the second half as I misunderstood. Thanks for replying.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

If that was the case ,somebody should just go collect sheds .But people get hard ons for antlers unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Regarding FSW,  he's really only here to be antagonistic.  Like others have said, he doesn't add anything to the forum. 

All of us Karen's need to hang our heads in shame........

Why’s that because I once again made you look the fool?  Run the trap be ready to be called out. Again if you didn’t run your mouth about me I would not even be in this post. You turn tail pretty quick that’s for sure when called out and proven your full of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chef said:


I know we would because some of the people I argue with here I have met in person many times


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id welcome anyone here over for a drink .That goes for you and Four seasons .

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chef said:


If they lock it they gotta start 2022


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all your wisdom they don't "gotta" do nothing. I don't think any of the topics on this forum were started with the intent of starting controversy, but they seem to always end up that way. Wouldn't surprise me to see the entire forum just up and disappear because of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Steve D said:

In all your wisdom they don't "gotta" do nothing. I don't think any of the topics on this forum were started with the intent of starting controversy, but they seem to always end up that way. Wouldn't surprise me to see the entire forum just up and disappear because of it.

Agree to disagree and we all can move forward or some one in 1C get us back on track by shooting something :P 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Steve D said:

In all your wisdom they don't "gotta" do nothing. I don't think any of the topics on this forum were started with the intent of starting controversy, but they seem to always end up that way. Wouldn't surprise me to see the entire forum just up and disappear because of it.

You think it’s just this forum ?Any forum I go on usually has the same issues .They also dish out a lot more “time outs”.This place let’s you get away with more than most .I see a lot of good guys here and it’s a pretty good forum .Yea ,that’s what happens when you get a bunch of high testosterone chest  thumpers in one room lol .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Agree to disagree and we all can move forward or some one in 1C get us back on track by shooting something :P 

I agree but some can't resist the urge to take cheap shots at ones that don't think or act like them. Good luck in 1C

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes ,because I love to do it .I don’t need the money ,I don’t need to do it .i do it for nobody but myself .

So just to kill?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Why’s that because I once again made you look the fool?  Run the trap be ready to be called out. Again if you didn’t run your mouth about me I would not even be in this post. You turn tail pretty quick that’s for sure when called out and proven your full of it. 

LOL you blow hard POS.....

Turn tail? You are an asshole pure and simple.  You bitch about wolc and you're doing just what he does!

Full of what?  Nobody proved a damn thing about hanging a freaking deer in mid 40's temps for 17 hours FOR NO REASON.    Show of hands, who else on this forum would do that?  NOT A SINGLE PERSON WOULD. 

You really are a stupid phuck.......POS FSW   :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I missed this scenery this season. May just go out and sit and watch wild life next weekend.

This was the first year I didn’t wear my snow camo in as long as I can remember. There was a day that I guess I could have, but it was melting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites


You don’t leave them up a little to see who survived?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was going to pull 2 of the 3 cell cams. We have a pretty good idea who is around. Seen one of the big guys during the holiday hunt harassing a young doe around 400 yards out so we had no shot. Since we were hustling to get home for the Bill's game we forgot one so for now we will let 2 soak through the end of the month.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...