LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Man that sucks! I have a couple dead cams, if you would like to use as a decoy and hide another one, to try to catch the dick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some oldies too. This is war now, although I realize there’s little I can do even if he’s caught. But I’m going to do as others have said and do some decoys and put some up high.

Other species should be in other sections don’t you think ?

Eh I kinda look at live from the woods as just a nice long running thread where guys can post about what they’re doing outdoors without starting new threads, like a bunch of shed hunters have done, predator hunters etc. or if you’re doing general work in the woods that benefits all species.

I don’t feel strongly about this and wouldn’t argue about it however it goes. But it’s the same suggestion I have for a politics thread. Just one good long running thread. We have done this with food and beer and smoking meats with great success idk…

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 7:46 AM, NonTypical said:

This yearly thread was always started in September right before the season started. It was actually called Live from the Stand years ago. Nobody ever had a problem with it. The thing is here on Long Island, the season continues until the end of January. And with a title that says 2021, some of us were posting in a thread from the previous year but the same season. So I propose that a new Hunting thread is started in September when the season is about to kick off and is labeled 2022-2023, to cover the entire hunting season. Like the way it used to be. Then members that haven’t been around all summer don’t have to wade through 100 pages of BS before they even get to the real deer hunting posts. 

I agree with this, and leave the "Live From The Office" chatter to text or different threads.

• Like 1