LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

2 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

IMG_20211008_193636.jpg

Way to get it done my friend!!! Congratulations on a great Capital Region buck!!

I had a feeling you were going to break the ice!!!

Great job Paul!!

I'm buying at our Mobile meet up!!!!

Edited by grampy
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Congrats! 6, 7 or 8pt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7, didn't grow 1 brow tine.  Very happy but it's gonna be a late night, gotta chop him up tonight.  Nice 2 year old, shot right at last light, full story probably tomorrow

• Like 6

Made it out for my first hunt of the year. Warm morning. Got a couple shooter bucks on trail cam (cell) last night, so they were moving! It would pain me to fill my buck tag so soon though! Don’t think there’s enough does in the area for me to want to shoot one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm sipping coffee. Will be heading up to the farm. Have some work to do up there this weekend. Also moving a couple of stands, based on what we have observed recently. Most likely won't hunt until next weekend. 

Good luck to all out there! A beautiful fall day! Enjoy all the splendors of the season!

Also good luck to all the youth hunters and their mentors! You guy's are completing the circle! 

• Like 1

All settled in for a few hours in 7F.  No deer for me yet.  Just heard my first shot of the morning.  Hopefully some young hunter just connected on his or her first deer and made a memory that will last them forever!!  Hope everyone has a great day today!!!

• Like 2