NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

16 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If Cam is their QB I am not concerned with them at all. If they bring back Jimmy G thats a huge upgrade. I know Jimmy is  not "elite" but Cam Newton is possibly the worst starter in the league

I thought Jimmy G was a star in SF. What happened to him? 

I'm on the keep Sam in NY wagon . They will have to sell the farm to get Watson.

And I ask myself if Zack Wilson is so good why an earth did he go to BYU . Steve Young is the only qb I know of to go there .

Edited by sbuff

16 minutes ago, grampy said:

Tampa Bay is spending BIG, to keep most of the core players that got them a championship.

taking the chiefs approach- restructure as many as guys as you can keep the talent. Veach (GM for Chiefs) seems to figure it out every year somehow. Next maybe we extend the Honey Badger and free up $ for more OL. We should have 5 brand new OL for next year- two coming back from covid opt outs and 3 FA's.

14 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I'm on the keep Sam in NY wagon . They will have to sell the farm to get Watson.

And I ask myself if Zack Wilson is so good why an earth did he go to BYU . Steve Young is the only qb I know of to go there .

Alot of great qbacks went to shit football colleges

56 minutes ago, sbuff said:

so that he doesn't have to practice or play on Sunday's. March madness has to change schedule if BYU makes sweet 16

Talk about taking a dump after only 4 years in the NFL....but hey he'll be a quality backup if needed.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Watson might be right behind him if these charges hold up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1