NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

Whose back you got?
NFL commercial during Cowboy’s game
Is that the NFL slogan for the playoffs?!?
I’m offended as an English teacher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t wait for Stephen A Smith video mocking cowboys again if they lose again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

They had a chance. Qb f up with timing on clock but 49ers won that ge both ways.

Not sure why they ran that play??  I’m good with the outcome though.   Always nice to see the Cowboys exit the playoffs. Bet Jerry Jones is real happy. 

• Like 1

Not sure why they ran that play??  I’m good with the outcome though.   Always nice to see the Cowboys exit the playoffs. Bet Jerry Jones is real happy. 

Heads will roll…the Giants will be picking up Mike McCarthy tomorrow …GREAT!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

One team nobody thought would still be in 49ers cowboys we're favorites. Now onto chiefs and Steelers 

As a huge cowboys fan I knew this was a bad matchup. I moneylined the 49ers and won a nice penny. Would rather the cowboys won but I'm not surprised at all.

Need the under in the Chiefs game and just from this week I'll have a weekend vacation paid for.

3 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

As a huge cowboys fan I knew this was a bad matchup. I moneylined the 49ers and won a nice penny. Would rather the cowboys won but I'm not surprised at all.

Need the under in the Chiefs game and just from this week I'll have a weekend vacation paid for.

Good for you chiefs and Steelers still feeling each other out. Good luck making some money got a slot on 100 super bowl pool hope I get good numbers. 

2000 quarter 40004 and final.

• Like 1

Buffalo at Chiefs next weekend. Rematch of afc champ game. Hopefully chiefs get through next 8 minutes without injuries. McKinnon looked good for 4th string but I hope CEH & D Williams return next week for added bodies

16 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Dak
Zeke
Pollard
Lamb
Cooper
Schulz
Best O line in NFL

17pts lol. The irrelevance for the Cowgirls continues

Starts with their head coach if you ask me 

Edited by sbuff
  • Like 1

Please don't act surprised. They are the best team in the NFL right now.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Agree. Chiefs are the best. Imagine if the Bills could have scored more than 6pts against the lowly Jags….this game would be in buffalo!

Agree. Chiefs are the best. Imagine if the Bills could have scored more than 6pts against the lowly Jags….this game would be in buffalo!

We don't need it in Buffalo.....plan for a repeat of week 5. Josh loves playing in arrowhead....it has a calming affect on him.

Thank god Collinsworth is calling this game.....there isn't enough time in a broadcast for him to suck off that entire time.

We don't need it in Buffalo.....plan for a repeat of week 5. Josh loves playing in arrowhead....it has a calming affect on him.

Thank god Collinsworth is calling this game.....there isn't enough time in a broadcast for him to suck off that entire time.

Loves playing at arrowhead where he lost twice last year? When and where did he say that?

Bills and Chiefs could go either way. I hope Bill's take it. Just hope Allen can stay healthy and doesn't get hurt with all that running. I know he loves contact. Smiles after big run tackled hard gets back up like nothing happened. Mahomes played great last night.

Would be nice to see Chiefs knock off Bills again in the playoffs. This forum of Bills fans needs a little adversity for a change.

• Like 1