NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Would be nice to see Chiefs knock off Bills again in the playoffs. This forum of Bills fans needs a little adversity for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea I dealt with wife and son who are both diehard patriots fans. She from outside of Boston. She said it was nice to see the Bill's win after 20 years of dominating them. Like I said could go either way 2 good teams. Gonna come down to who wants it more and turnovers.

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills at Chiefs 630pm Sunday. Game
Of the week!

Early line is Chiefs -2. Home team gets 3, so Buffalo is actually the favorite. Wow

I just scored a couple free tickets for the game. My first time going to KC. Any recommendations?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cory said:

I just scored a couple free tickets for the game. My first time going to KC. Any recommendations?

Have fun - there usually is a good coordination on social media around events prior to the game and after. There probably is a KC Bills Backer club and their social media account will probably lay out the plans and feed to the general Bills social media groups. Bills Mafia on FB is a good place to start and then search from there.

Typically the night prior to the game has a big turnout at the Bills Backer bar. I met Brian Moorman in Jacksonville and got a photo with him, the night prior at the backers bar. Probably 1-2K people there. Houston was extremely organized by the Houston backers club - the bar got a permit and closed down the street and it was 3-4K people, open air, open bars, food, like a mini mardi gras type of experience. As much as I love being at home, the away playoff games are usually epic in terms of the social events. 

My friend and I were discussing this morning about going and KC is out for me. Moneywise it isn't too bad, but I can't miss work and I'd need to miss at least one day, possibly a second. Flying home the day after is not the greatest as I have learned. Should Bills win, Nashville may be in the cards, or hosting against the Bengals, definitely in. 

Edited by phade

Yea I went 3 years ago. Blizzard but still fun. You want to stay walking distance to KC Power & Light district. It’s a big area of like maybe 30 or 40 bars and restaurants. In the middle is live music outdoors with stages etc. all the BBQ spots were amazing too. The bars at night were a ton of fun too. All the mechanical bull and girls in chaps etc

dc75e72aebeda29e3e817f360e84bcd4.jpg
ca020d940b6c05f68ddc25be54d9aa43.jpg
eaa27ae037ad8b63658aad6496532bd3.jpg

44b12fea46ce35d9a1704d54b394ed33.jpg
2ed19c97b70e1dd56f29bbc4d16bb1f6.jpg

• Like 1

All that matters is he is 1-0 this year at Arrowhead.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Actually it doesn’t matter. That tiebreaker wasn’t used for seeding since you guys lost to the Jaguars. All that matters is Sunday’s game Now.

20 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea I went 3 years ago. Blizzard but still fun. You want to stay walking distance to KC Power & Light district. It’s a big area of like maybe 30 or 40 bars and restaurants. In the middle is live music outdoors with stages etc. all the BBQ spots were amazing too. The bars at night were a ton of fun too. All the mechanical bull and girls in chaps etc

dc75e72aebeda29e3e817f360e84bcd4.jpg
ca020d940b6c05f68ddc25be54d9aa43.jpg
eaa27ae037ad8b63658aad6496532bd3.jpg

44b12fea46ce35d9a1704d54b394ed33.jpg
2ed19c97b70e1dd56f29bbc4d16bb1f6.jpg

Looks like a ball never been to a real NFL game. Went to a Xfl game back in 2002 in Columbus GA. We got a pass to go from basic training. When I was stationed in Hawaii could have went to pro bowl but didn't go. Did meet tiki barber he went to college with one of our commanders. What a beast and down to earth guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Looks like a ball never been to a real NFL game. Went to a Xfl game back in 2002 in Columbus GA. We got a pass to go from basic training. When I was stationed in Hawaii could have went to pro bowl but didn't go. Did meet tiki barber he went to college with one of our commanders. What a beast and down to earth guy.

Old Tiki cheated on his wife then married his mistress who I went to HS with at Pine Bush. Small world.

Stationed at Fort Schaffner? I use to get my kegs filled there. Country bar outside the gate was interesting. 

3 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

Old Tiki cheated on his wife then married his mistress who I went to HS with at Pine Bush. Small world.

Stationed at Fort Schaffner? I use to get my kegs filled there. Country bar outside the gate was interesting. 

Small world. Kemos in wahiawa. Weren't supposed to go there but we did. Been to was it fort shafter quite a few times had a friend who was a mp there. I met him in 05 or 06. There was another base I used to go to headed out to wiamea bay. Definitely a small army too met bunch of guys I went to basic with 4 years after see them at a px or commissary. Most of us getting alcohol lol.

Ready for Rams and Cardinals. Hard pick. Should be good game.

A Lot on the line tonight for Rams. They went all in with all their acquisitions. A loss tonight and they gotta blow it all
Up.

Saw Eric Van Houten concert Friday night. Originally a Buffalo native and moved to Nashville few years ago. Eric Woods and he became friends. Woods sang 2 songs with him and did a great job. Thurman Thomas , Jim Kelly , Bruce Smith , Steve Tasker and Kent Hull all in the house. Fun times on eve of New England blowout. 

CA7C147B-39DF-43FB-B1DF-D9CB05ECEF1D.png

56953910-4B1E-414F-8640-19DF8B6566C3.jpeg

• Like 2

Oh boy. You're gonna get banned for that homophobic slur! 
[mention=132]fasteddie[/mention] [mention=8]WNYBuckHunter[/mention]
Come on Biz....that's a reach. I even tought my kids to stop being taddletails by age 2.

PS.....he brother and clown of a fiance' should be banned from all stadiums.....both are a hot mess.

Saw Eric Van Houten concert Friday night. Originally a Buffalo native and moved to Nashville few years ago. Eric Woods and he became friends. Woods sang 2 songs with him and did a great job. Thurman Thomas , Jim Kelly , Bruce Smith , Steve Tasker and Kent Hull all in the house. Fun times on eve of New England blowout. 
CA7C147B-39DF-43FB-B1DF-D9CB05ECEF1D.thumb.png.b885df17d4a9549d17f2f37b75f0827f.png
56953910-4B1E-414F-8640-19DF8B6566C3.thumb.jpeg.8cb1f6d99a3a75a49c85ac2160d149e7.jpeg

Pretty sure Kent Hull wasnt there...

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

CA7C147B-39DF-43FB-B1DF-D9CB05ECEF1D.png

56953910-4B1E-414F-8640-19DF8B6566C3.jpeg

Eric V is a good dude.We partied together plenty .

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Come on Biz....that's a reach. I even tought my kids to stop being taddletails by age 2.

PS.....he brother and clown of a fiance' should be banned from all stadiums.....both are a hot mess.

I thought maybe he was joking .Pretty sad if he wasn’t .You’re right ,them 2 need to not be let into any stadium LOL.

37 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

6 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

I thought maybe he was joking .Pretty sad if he wasn’t .You’re right ,them 2 need to not be let into any stadium LOL.

I'm sorry, but I gotta protect my players. When Patrick is ready to come out, he will be in Canton already. I hate Jackson Mahomes more than anyone, but I can't allow you to come between our 4th straight afc champ game and 3rd straight super bowl.

41403592_2116088108437866_7159290580659339264_n.jpg

• Haha 1