NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

7 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Worried about Hill and Kelce for sure .

Both are banged up. Hill usually gets shutout in playoffs, but Kelce has tied nfl record with 4 straight 100 yard playoff games. Maybe the record is his alone after sunday?

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Both are banged up. Hill usually gets shutout in playoffs, but Kelce has tied nfl record with 4 straight 100 yard playoff games. Maybe the record is his alone after sunday?

Anything’s possible going against Tremaine Edmunds ,our weak link .

10 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

047F90FA-F280-450B-A4AA-0F264B800775.jpeg

That's a silly skewed 1 to 1 comparison. What's so great about Fitzpatrick? He's 59-87 in his career. he couldn't even go .500 for the Bills.

We got Paul Rudd & Rob Riggle. Along with all the Hunt's billionaires daughters prancing around in tight dresses.

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That's a silly skewed 1 to 1 comparison. What's so great about Fitzpatrick? He's 59-87 in his career. he couldn't even go .500 for the Bills.

We got Paul Rudd & Rob Riggle. Along with all the Hunt's billionaires daughters prancing around in tight dresses.

For years they had to get fans in the stands somehow.Right now their doing ok with  all the bandwagoners and all ..

Fitzmagic baby!
He'll be back next year as our QB2 once Dabol takes Mitch back to Chi-town with him.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

For years they had to get fans in the stands somehow.Right now their doing ok with  all the bandwagoners and all ..

I remember when my family gave up their Bills season tix and couldn't watch games on TV if they didn't sell out. Luckily, they ended the longest playoff drought in all 4 major sports recently. Otherwise I think they may have been headed to another city or canada.

18 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Fitzmagic baby!
He'll be back next year as our QB2 once Dabol takes Mitch back to Chi-town with him.

even Tyrod Taylor is over .500 as QB. Fitz always sucked.

Some talking heads are saying this is the Game and that will be better than the super bowl. Let’s just hope for a great game. I will post pictures from KC. Go Bills!

Agree. This is the best game remaining on paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Recalling the AFC title game, Allen said before the Week 5 game that Arrowhead was the toughest place he’s ever played a road game.

“Maybe the most hostile environment I’ve ever played in,” Allen said. “Kansas City, it’s known for being extremely loud. Really, whatever you expect, it’s not going to even amount to what it’s going to be. ... Just inside the huddle just making sure we get the play calls, communication on point. Because once you kind of spread out, you’ve either got to get to a check somehow, quick… and you’ve got to go because that play clock is running down on you. It makes it really tough. It’s a big advantage to have a crowd like that.”

Game time is Sunday at 6:30.....it will all be settled then!

I didn’t realize Bills have lost 6 straight ROAD playoff games. Last win was 1992! 30 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro