NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

17 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

I meant the vette was for old people lol.in high school here ,most had dodge neons

I grew up in the fast & furious era. Graduated HS in 2002, so everyone had a car before they even turned 16. You took your permit test on your 16th bday and booked road test for as soon as you could. It was usually 6 weeks later. Everyone worked nights at stores, restaurants, or sold weed to get the best car you could and then hook it up. Then sell it for more than you paid and keep upgrading. Body Kits, Intakes, Exhausts, sound systems, custom paint jobs, PS2 in the dashboards, shaved off door handles, etc. it was mayhem back then. Tons of street racing every night.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I grew up in the fast & furious era. Graduated HS in 2002, so everyone had a car before they even turned 16. You took your permit test on your 16th bday and booked road test for as soon as you could. It was usually 6 weeks later. Everyone worked nights at stores, restaurants, or sold weed to get the best car you could and then hook it up. Then sell it for more than you paid and keep upgrading. Body Kits, Intakes, Exhausts, sound systems, custom paint jobs, PS2 in the dashboards, shaved off door handles, etc. it was mayhem back then. Tons of street racing every night.

Those WERE the days my friend, we thought they'd never end.   Those were the days oh yes those were the days.  Da da da de da.......

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive seen rumblings of Mitch to Pitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This makes more sense. Could you image the outrage from the bears fans after they ran him out of town. They just drafted Fields I think the bears brass will force the new coach in him.

• Like 1

Just a question not to be off thread but do they check vaccination card or not to attend games?

Depends on the stadium. Only a few NFL stadiums require a Vax card. Buffalo is one of them because they are super liberal in WNY

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Depends on the stadium. Only a few NFL stadiums require a Vax card. Buffalo is one of them because they are super liberal in WNY

Thanks for the response. Yes that's why I want to move outta my state either Georgia south Carolina or north Carolina. I'd love to go to a game. I've had everything the military can put into you shot wise. Not getting covid vaccine so I'll be missing out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Just a question not to be off thread but do they check vaccination card or not to attend games?

At the Bills game they looked at the cards. It was part of the process but it wasn't "in-depth." 

No way to be in depth with 70K fans trying to get in, in a short period of time. Glance and move on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

What is your final prediction for all of the games this weekend? This is me:

Bills 34- Chiefs 31

Packers 23-Rams 17

Bucs 31- SF 49ers 17

Titans 20- Bengals 13

The Packers & the Rams do not play.   And the Bucs $ the 49ers  do not play each other. That throws your predictions off. Lol