NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I been a KC fan since 1990. Ringless for my first 30 years. You can check forum Back to 2010 to see Also. We had a ton of bad years so you can’t rain on my parade now. Jerkman is a jets fan rooting for a rival which is pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fair enough .I worked with a guy who was a huge fan,before Mahomes 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I been a KC fan since 1990. Ringless for my first 30 years. You can check forum Back to 2010 to see Also. We had a ton of bad years so you can’t rain on my parade now. Jerkman is a jets fan rooting for a rival which is pathetic

C'MON, share the love.  We just want 1!  Totally let you guys win next year.  Scouts honor! 

I'm nervous AF.  Trying to keep busy and not think about it all day.  

• Like 1

Fair enough .I worked with a guy who was a huge fan,before Mahomes 

C'MON, share the love.  We just want 1!  Totally let you guys win next year.  Scouts honor! 
I'm nervous AF.  Trying to keep busy and not think about it all day.  

Started with Okoye and Derrick Thomas for me. When I went to arrowhead for first home playoff win in 25 years it was electric. Grown men crying

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Started with Okoye and Derrick Thomas for me. When I went to arrowhead for first home playoff win in 25 years it was electric. Grown men crying

Wish I still had my vintage 1991 starter jacket.  Teasing was pretty unmerciful in middle school for a couple years.  Cowboys Jets and Giants fans alike.

• Like 1

Not at all pathetic. At least the Bills are a NY team. So if my Jets can't sniff the playoffs at least I can still root for a NY team that has!

Yea I’m sure Bills fans roots for
jets or giants lol. Nice try

I've been a Minnesota  fan since early 70s. Fran Tarkinton era . I know the sorrow and pain . 

That said i have never really been one to ever sit down and watch sports . I would rather be fishing or hunting . For the most part foot ball was ruined for me when they allowed politics in my football . 

Baseball was ruined for me on the second strike .

Have to support the home town team ... not that I will watch much of the game . 

GO BILLS!

Well that was just brutal if you like the Bucs.  I do a fair amount of work for the owners of the Bucs so I pull for them.  I really thought they were going to pull it out.  Oh well that’s football.  

Guess i will pull for the Bills!

Edited by moog5050

Well that was just brutal if you like the Bucs.  I do a fair amount of work for the owners of the Bucs so I pull for them.  I really thought they were going to pull it out.  Oh well that’s football.  

Guess i will pull for the Bills!

Burying the lead!!!!
Private guide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great game so far. Losing honey Badger is massive loss. Butker blew a routine kick in those conditions. The Allen fumble could have been huge but came right back to him. Mahomes has been amazing

Happy Halftime!