NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

What a performance!
https://store.barstoolsports.com/products/too-much-time-tee On a side note, I bought this t-shirt. Should come in handy next time I'm in WNY for a GTG

Good on the Chiefs fans. I love seeing it. Bills Mafia has been doing it since Andy Dalton and the Bengals beat the Ravens to help send the Bills into the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. They donated somewhere around $500k to the Dalton Foundation.

I think I’m finally over that loss on Sunday. That shirts kinda funny and unfortunately true. I have no idea what the thought process was for those last 2 defensive plays. Just another example of the Bills doing Bills things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Thank god for his sake he has football....the rest of his life is a train wreck. Unfortunately has family has suffered a ton from dedication to his craft.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Same with Tony Dungy and lots of these families. Maybe bad Moms too?

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Same with Tony Dungy and lots of these families. Maybe bad Moms too?

My Wife worked with the Bills for awhile ,Interacted with all the players/coaches family often  .Like anyone else ,big money gets to some people’s head .The Wives for the most part remained down to earth .The girlfriends of many of the players were snooty .The New GMs wife of the Giants was a huge biotch I guess .

• Like 1

My Wife worked with the Bills for awhile ,Interacted with all the players/coaches family often  .Like anyone else ,big money gets to some people’s head .The Wives for the most part remained down to earth .The girlfriends of many of the players were snooty .The New GMs wife of the Giants was a huge biotch I guess .
He won't last in NY....the big city will eat him alive.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Welcome to championship Sunday!

Go Chiefs!

Hopefully the Honey Badger is cleared to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He said he's going to play. Can't wait for games going to be alot of fun. But b4 that my focus is on a Cornhole tournament and drinking beer. Think it's going to be a Superbowl rematch Chiefs-Niners. Both should be good games.

• Like 1

Going with the underdogs today.
No games today, or the SB will be as good as last week.

Never say never. 49ers/Rams was great a few weeks ago and so was bengals/chiefs. That being said, my heart would appreciate a blow out win stress free lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro