NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Never say never. 49ers/Rams was great a few weeks ago and so was bengals/chiefs. That being said, my heart would appreciate a blow out win stress free lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thankfully we got a good game. 

KC is the new NE when it comes to no calls. Couple of holds in the end zone seemed like easy flags. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Yes, redemption Chiefs loose a playoff game at home in spectacular fashion .

Redemption would have been if the Bills were in this game and won after losing last year. They were home watching. :rolleyes: Was a great game. Hope this next one is just as good!!  

Great game as expected. Bengals deserve it. Beat us twice in 5-6 week span. Burrow first QB not named Brady to beat Mahomes in playoffs. We couldn’t score enough to win.

Onto the draft!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I just couldn’t take listening  to Mahomes yelling prior to the snaps.  I am so thankful that I won’t have to listen to that during the Super Bowl. 

It will be the Bill’s to loose next season,  if they can add a good player or two to their defense.  Cinncy’s D sure shut the Chiefs down in the second half.  Had they won the OT coin toss, I think I would have deferred.  

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I just couldn’t take listening  to Mahomes yelling prior to the snaps.  I am so thankful that I won’t have to listen to that during the Super Bowl. 

It will be the Bill’s to loose next season,  if they can add a good player or two to their defense.  Cinncy’s D sure shut the Chiefs down in the second half.  Had they won the OT coin toss, I think I would have deferred.  

Never defer in OT. You might never get a chance to get the ball. You win the toss you take the ball!!