NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

• 2 months later...

Should be a wild night in the draft tonight. Chiefs have 12 picks so I'm hoping they trade up and grab an elite WR. I'd love Sauce Gardner at CB, but doubt we can get him. Analysts saying after the first 2 picks all hell will break loose and it's gonna be a crazy draft. 

18 minutes ago, Cory said:

This is the first time I haven’t been excited about the draft! Maybe it’s because my bills don’t have many holes and can see them trading away the majority of the picks we have. It’s a weird feeling.

Always some holes to fill. One Bills drive has to look at Cornerbacks, since White had knee surgery and lost another to Pittsburgh. They may look to trade down and get an extra pick to draft and bring as many players in as possible to fill in the holes, here and there.

KC has 12 picks?? wow. 

42 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Always some holes to fill. One Bills drive has to look at Cornerbacks, since White had knee surgery and lost another to Pittsburgh. They may look to trade down and get an extra pick to draft and bring as many players in as possible to fill in the holes, here and there.

KC has 12 picks?? wow. 

I think bean fills corner positions with free agents. Post June 1st when some big cuts will be made. I think we do trade out but it’s for a legit running back with speed.

I can’t understand how anyone can sit down and watch the NFL draft. I feel like I’m watching a men’s fashion/ jewelry show. I don’t care if you draft the second coming of Christ , it doesn’t mean a thing until the season starts. A lot of these first round draft picks end up being a bust. Tom Brady arguably the greatest QB ever wasn’t even drafted until the 5th round. I’ve been watching football for a long time and never could get excited about the draft or pre-season games. Power to you guys that enjoy it….. I just don’t get it. Rant over. Lol

I can’t understand how anyone can sit down and watch the NFL draft. I feel like I’m watching a men’s fashion/ jewelry show. I don’t care if you draft the second coming of Christ , it doesn’t mean a thing until the season starts. A lot of these first round draft picks end up being a bust. Tom Brady arguably the greatest QB ever wasn’t even drafted until the 5th round. I’ve been watching football for a long time and never could get excited about the draft or pre-season games. Power to you guys that enjoy it….. I just don’t get it. Rant over. Lol

6th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But everybody knew who Brady was even though he went 6th.

Barring injury, most of the 1st rounders will see significant playing time this year. So people who don’t follow college football much, like to see who will be on their favorite team come September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro