NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

Man what a game! Congrats to the Chiefs on getting the win and advancing. With that said, I'm not sure they were the better team. That idiotic rule ended the game prematurely. Both teams played incredibly and were trading blows like a couple of heavyweight fighters in the final seconds of a title fight. They should have put up 5 or 10 or 15 minutes and let them play it out to see who the last team standing really was. The coin toss cut it short and now we'll really never know who the better team was last night.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Paula said:

Seen on Fox news, said he posted it himself 

Screenshot_20220124-064820.png

Lol. Didn’t bother me the Bucs were eliminated. Guess I’ll be cheering on the Rams to make it to the Super Bowl. Was happy to see that the Bills went down. Was a great game from start to finish. No need to change the OT rules.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boo711 said:

Lol. Didn’t bother me the Bucs were eliminated. Guess I’ll be cheering on the Rams to make it to the Super Bowl. Was happy to see that the Bills went down. Was a great game from start to finish. No need to change the OT rules.  

If they won they wouldn't be asking for a rule change

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Should be no reason for them to ask or even imply a rule change is needed. They lost. On to next year for them. 

20 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

Man what a game! Congrats to the Chiefs on getting the win and advancing. With that said, I'm not sure they were the better team. That idiotic rule ended the game prematurely. Both teams played incredibly and were trading blows like a couple of heavyweight fighters in the final seconds of a title fight. They should have put up 5 or 10 or 15 minutes and let them play it out to see who the last team standing really was. The coin toss cut it short and now we'll really never know who the better team was last night.

yea like i said i hate the rule, but it happened to Chiefs just 3 years ago. Patriots couldn't stop us, but they won coin flip and scored TD. otherwise we would have gone to 3 straight super bowls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bolt action said:

Well kinda. 13 seconds of a quarterback eating up a defense sure didn’t help their outcome. 

If they won they wouldn't be asking for a rule change

Should be no reason for them to ask or even imply a rule change is needed. They lost. On to next year for them. 

Maybe I missed it but no one in the Bills organization said anything about the OT rules other than the rules are the rules and “we needed to play better”

Fans are saying it. Chiefs fans said it when they got eliminated by the patriots in the AFC Championship game and the Chiefs organization even submitted a proposal to change the rule but it went no where.

Last nights game might be another push for the NFL to make a change but my point is I did not here a single person in the organization blame the OT rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
IMG_7521.thumb.png.60a60bda6936447cf982c374cf1dd26f.png

With the 4 remaining teams left it’s the Chiefs Super Bowl to lose.

The Chiefs faced their toughest opponent last night and walked away a winner. The Bengals and the NFC should be no problem for them.

Unlike years past I’m not sure I can route for the Chiefs this year. They’ve become to much of a rival now.

The Chiefs faced their toughest opponent last night and walked away a winner. The Bengals and the NFC should be no problem for them.

Unlike years past I’m not sure I can route for the Chiefs this year. They’ve become to much of a rival now.

Hats off to Mahommie on the accomplishment.....hope he doesn't crap the bed against the Bungles. Their defense will for sure play with more passion and heart than the freaking Bill's D.
If they sack him 9 times like they did Tannehill.....he will be a mess.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

Maybe I missed it but no one in the Bills organization said anything about the OT rules other than the rules are the rules and “we needed to play better”

Fans are saying it. Chiefs fans said it when they got eliminated by the patriots in the AFC Championship game and the Chiefs organization even submitted a proposal to change the rule but it went no where.

Last nights game might be another push for the NFL to make a change but my point is I did not here a single person in the organization blame the OT rules.

Yes the fans, I didn't suggest it was the organization

1 minute ago, Paula said:

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

Not saying it was the Bills. Was the post game crew. Article about it in USA Today, local paper. We’re talking about it on the NFL Network this morning. Used to be able to win a game by kicking a field goal until they switched it to a TD. No need to mess with it again. 

Not saying it was the Bills. Was the post game crew. Article about it in USA Today, local paper. We’re talking about it on the NFL Network this morning. Used to be able to win a game by kicking a field goal until they switched it to a TD. No need to mess with it again. 

Ahhhh my bad I assumed y’all meant the organization when you used “they and them”. You know what they say about assumptions….

Yes fans and media are talking about it but I guess that’s one of the major talking points from the game besides the insane QB play by two of the best in the league.

47 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

42 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Hats off to Mahommie on the accomplishment.....hope he doesn't crap the bed against the Bungles. Their defense will for sure play with more passion and heart than the freaking Bill's D.
If they sack him 9 times like they did Tannehill.....he will be a mess.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

We just lost to the Bengals 34-31 a few weeks ago. I expect another shootout. But hopefully Honey badger can play. Losing him was huge. Regarding 49ers or Rams, anything can happen in the Super Bowl. We should have lost to 49ers 2 years ago in SB, but came back down 10pts to win by 11pts in the final 6-7 minutes. Point is, it's not over until it's over.

We just lost to the Bengals 34-31 a few weeks ago. I expect another shootout. But hopefully Honey badger can play. Losing him was huge. Regarding 49ers or Rams, anything can happen in the Super Bowl. We should have lost to 49ers 2 years ago in SB, but came back down 10pts to win by 11pts in the final 6-7 minutes. Point is, it's not over until it's over.

Stop it!
Order your hat now!

• Haha 1