NFL Thread 2021

BizCT

The Cinderella Bengals better find a way to protect Joe Burrow from Aaron Donald , Von Miller and company or it's gonna be a long day. I'd like to see Stafford finally win a Super Bowl after suffering all those years in Detroit. Hope it's a good game.

6ow-2bkwqt_t3.jpg.f985ccfe13e4c00444b07208dde45e5c.jpg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

The Cinderella Bengals better find a way to protect Joe Burrow from Aaron Donald , Von Miller and company or it's gonna be a long day. I'd like to see Stafford finally win a Super Bowl after suffering all those years in Detroit. Hope it's a good game.

6ow-2bkwqt_t3.jpg.f985ccfe13e4c00444b07208dde45e5c.jpg

Goff did too though, lets not forget lol

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive gotta stick with the Rams, Ive believed in them all year while Biz repeatedly called me an "idiot" and a "moron" and "ding dong brains"

They wouldn't have made it out of wildcard weekend in the AFC

Former Miami HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, the Giants, the Dolphins and the Broncos for alleged “racism in hiring”, and he includes texts from Patriots’ HC Bill Belichick in the suit as evidence. Lawsuit filed in Manhattan Federal Court seeking unspecified damages from NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15 hours ago, sbuff said:

I actually liked Flores, he got the shaft when Miami fired him. Sadly he won't be a coach in NFL now ..

Yeah, something really was off with that firing in Miami. Obviously details are coming out and true or not true, there just doesn't seem to be rational logic for him being let go. If anything, the guy should be credited with over-performing, which you'd like to think would allow him to retain his job.

There seems to have been friction with what ownership wanted him to do vs not do. Tampering, tanking, etc. and he didn't do that.

Apparently he was very big on drafting Herbert in MIA but was denied by GM/Ownership.

If 25% of what is leaking out is true, Flores seems to be a really good guy who got the shaft. He might really be putting a case forward based on integrity of the game/business. 

1 hour ago, phade said:

Yeah, something really was off with that firing in Miami. Obviously details are coming out and true or not true, there just doesn't seem to be rational logic for him being let go. If anything, the guy should be credited with over-performing, which you'd like to think would allow him to retain his job.

There seems to have been friction with what ownership wanted him to do vs not do. Tampering, tanking, etc. and he didn't do that.

Apparently he was very big on drafting Herbert in MIA but was denied by GM/Ownership.

If 25% of what is leaking out is true, Flores seems to be a really good guy who got the shaft. He might really be putting a case forward based on integrity of the game/business. 

and supposedly offered $100K/game to lose

• 2 weeks later...