It's Been Fun

fasteddie

1 hour ago, Chef said:

FYI there is way more to what happened here than you know. It did not just have to do with my posts although they were the catalyst to this. Honestly the last post in question did not violate anything it was just a fat lady’s stomach. I have also messaged Eddie privately and told him if he agrees to stay I will refrain from posting anything in the chuckle. His issue lies elsewhere I can tell you that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, yes he stated that it was with a disagreement with wnybuckhunter. But I imagine it stems from those issues created in that particular thread.

well, yes he stated that it was with a disagreement with wnybuckhunter. But I imagine it stems from those issues created in that particular thread.

Agreed. So why not just nuke the thread and call it a day. That thread is asking for those kinds of posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Belo said:

That was part of it, it spurred the initial conversation. I will Say this, I didnt/don’t want to see Eddie leave, either as a moderator or a member. I think Eddie has been doing a great job. Mistakes happen, disagreements happen, but at the end of the day, if you are unwilling to hash it out, then it is what it is. 

As moderators, we are supposed to follow the rules that have been laid out for the site. Even if we don’t like or agree with something that someone posted, as long as it does not cross the line, the person that posted it should not be punished, and the post should stay. If the site owner chooses to modify the rules, or overrule the moderators decisions, then so be it, it’s his site after all. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Since another Mod and I can't agree on what is or isn't Inappropriate content , I have decided to take a Long Indefinite Leave of Absence . This should make several members happy . If you have any problems with the site contact wnybuckhunter . Buh Bye !

Rethink your decision.......blame it either on Biden, Cuomo or COVID-19 but hang in there.  

• Like 4