It's Been Fun

fasteddie

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Agreed. So why not just nuke the thread and call it a day. That thread is asking for those kinds of posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a pretty good thread if you can use some sense of decency. I know I read it just about every day.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The lady's gut was hanging out. She was naked or doing anything bad. She's just sitting there. What is the controversy? I'm confused

1 hour ago, mowin said:

The picture was definitely not pleasant, but I didn't think it was removal material.  

But once it was removed, it shouldn't have been reposted, twice...

sounds like the issue was with the flagrant reposting. Not to mention it wasn't the first to be removed. Seems like someone was just testing their  limits and it's not like eddie's getting paid.

1 hour ago, cynthiafu said:

What happen to Billy boy he got booted too

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s funny you say that have been wondering where he is

I was assuming he was kung fu fighting. That cat is fast as lighting. 

• Haha 1

Let it be, man - what is wrong with you?
What I dislike is over modding and that is exactly what was the issue at hand. Removing that post of a belly button. There are plenty others that were rightfully removed. That was not one of them. That said I have no issues with Eddie on a personal level. I really genuinely hope he does stay on as a contributor and fellow regular member.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

25 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

What I dislike is over modding

I am the exact opposite, rules are not made to be broken, they are made to be followed. If you can not behave then you should be canned no excuses. All this baloney would stop in a hurry!

You have a pattern here, every time one of these fiascos pops up you will have exactly the same members always involved. These are members who seem to think their self believed importance makes them untouchable, also this is the only board I have ever been involved with that allows "TROLLS" whose sole purpose of being a member of this board is to stir the pot.

From where I sit this board's content has been going down hill, there are some days where there is not one single hunting related post made.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, wolc123 said:

I think the photo was very distasteful and had no place on this forum.  Just because someone is a certain way (size, color, religion, etc.), that gives them no right to poke fun at others who might be the same way.

Ha. ha. I see what you did there.lol

40 minutes ago, airedale said:

I am the exact opposite, rules are not made to be broken, they are made to be followed. If you can not behave then you should be canned no excuses. All this baloney would stop in a hurry!

You have a pattern here, every time one of these fiascos pops up you will have exactly the same members always involved. These are members who seem to think their self believed importance makes them untouchable, also this is the only board I have ever been involved with that allows "TROLLS" whose sole purpose of being a member of this board is to stir the pot.

From where I sit this board's content has been going down hill, there are some days where there is not one single hunting related post made.

Al

Rules aren't meant to be broken, but are surely meant to be bent from time to time. You cant tell me ou have never driven over the speed limit. 

The issue is when multiple people don't take a warning and continue o do the same thing like what happened. That's just a D**K move. 

• Thanks 1

First off ł have laughed at a lot of what has been posted across this forum, not saying ł haven't.

What's been going on has me contemplating the following:

1.) This is a public facing forum. What we do/say/circulate is viewed by all... Hunters, aspiring hunters, and antis.

-We are painting a picture of who/what a NY Hunter is to all the outsiders looking in. We aren't exactly painting a great picture with consitent pety squabbles, personal attacks and questionable threads.

2.) Potential hunters of all ages (and their parents) are wandering across this forum and are forming an opinion of our sport based partially on how the Hunters here conduct themselves. 

-Does our content engage our potential replacements? Hunting is done and over with if the young don't want to take our places.

☆☆☆ Most importantly, you should be able to open any thread on this forum and not have to close it if you're at work or your kid walks over and can see your phone screen. (Barring any photos of a harvest)☆☆☆

End rant. 

• Like 1

First off ł have laughed at a lot of what has been posted across this forum, not saying ł haven't.

What's been going on has me contemplating the following:

1.) This is a public facing forum. What we do/say/circulate is viewed by all... Hunters, aspiring hunters, and antis.
-We are painting a picture of who/what a NY Hunter is to all the outsiders looking in. We aren't exactly painting a great picture with consitent pety squabbles, personal attacks and questionable threads.
2.) Potential hunters of all ages (and their parents) are wandering across this forum and are forming an opinion of our sport based partially on how the Hunters here conduct themselves. 
-Does our content engage our potential replacements? Hunting is done and over with if the young don't want to take our places.

☆☆☆ Most importantly, you should be able to open any thread on this forum and not have to close it if you're at work or your kid walks over and can see your phone screen. (Barring any photos of a harvest)☆☆☆

End rant. 

The most important thing is how did you make those stars??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

What I dislike is over modding and that is exactly what was the issue at hand. Removing that post of a belly button. There are plenty others that were rightfully removed. That was not one of them.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Well you must have never joined any other forums. I’ve been and am part of many, and this is the most lightly modded forum I’ve seen. I was referring more or less to your lowbrow move of poking and poking by reposting the same pic that the moderator found offensive. Thought you were better than that.

• Like 2

End rant. 

In fairness if you are at work you should be working not farting around on a forum.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Well you must have never joined any other forums. I’ve been and am part of many, and this is the most lightly modded forum I’ve seen. I was referring more or less to your lowbrow move of poking and poking by reposting the same pic that the moderator found offensive. Thought you were better than that.
One moderator found it offensive I queried the senior moderator for a final ruling. The ruling on the field was overturned. Then the original ruler kept trying to rule the wrong way over and over. If under the review it was determined to be removal worthy then sure I'd have accepted the ruling except that's not what happened.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

What I dislike is over modding and that is exactly what was the issue at hand. Removing that post of a belly button. There are plenty others that were rightfully removed. That was not one of them. That said I have no issues with Eddie on a personal level. I really genuinely hope he does stay on as a contributor and fellow regular member.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

What you want is a free for, no holds barred, anything goes, forum. There's and easy fix to that, make your own forum. Then you can make your own rules and add your dislike button.

Get rid of the political area on this forum and I bet this place calms down a good amount. Except for crossgun debates.

I find it truly sad that @fasteddie seems to have been driven off the site. He was the only Mod that never broke the forum rules, and his posts actually brought content and context about what this place was originally created for, hunting and the outdoors.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

One moderator found it offensive I queried the senior moderator for a final ruling. The ruling on the field was overturned. Then the original ruler kept trying to rule the wrong way over and over. If under the review it was determined to be removal worthy then sure I'd have accepted the ruling except that's not what happened.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

So you cried to the higher ups because things didn't go your way? That's hilarious!

• Like 4

What you want is a free for, no holds barred, anything goes, forum. There's and easy fix to that, make your own forum. Then you can make your own rules and add your dislike button.

Get rid of the political area on this forum and I bet this place calms down a good amount. Except for crossgun debates.

I find it truly sad that@fasteddie seems to have been driven off the site. He was the only Mod that never broke the forum rules, and his posts actually brought content and context about what this place was originally created for, hunting and the outdoors.

I actually agree the political section needs to go and I wouldn’t mind seeing the chuckle go either. That section is asking for trouble

Not surprising, WNYBuckHunter is a tool bag. He should go and fast Eddie stay
That was aggressive. Also coming from someone with a total of 8 posts I do not believe that it holds much water either

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

In fairness if you are at work you should be working not farting around on a forum.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

This is America. Unless you're Amish, your phone is in your hand while you're on break.

Screenshot_20210318-175820_Chrome.jpg

Edited by XGX7PM
  • Like 1

Ya I’ve met WNYbuckhunter a few times over the last few years  , solid guy .

Get rid of the political section, there’s decent guys that knowing we’re opposite political wise tends to color my opinions of them, where as if we just shared a campfire I’m sure we’d get along fine .

I’ve been trying to avoid it yet I get sucked in ....

• Like 5

I do agree that this sight is lightly moderated. I myself as well as others have had some nasty things said to me / us in the political forum. And it was one certain member doing it, I’m a adult and I have thick skin, but it would be nice if things were better controlled .

• Like 1