It's Been Fun

fasteddie

19 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Aww man, you’ve gotta tell us more about this Rolex forum.
What do you guys discuss??

Watches mostly  ,  but , travel ,food , cars , jobs, investing ,family . Google it , you can look around for yourself . 

And jemery , G shock are also loved by many there , there are a few snobs , but they’re soon put in their place , most guys are excepting of any brands , and anyone ,unlike Mathews guys .....

B0117D0E-8C56-4923-B9B9-8B75FFFD4097.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Watches mostly  ,  but , travel ,food , cars , jobs, investing ,family . Google it , you can look around for yourself . 

And jemery , G shock are also loved by many there , there are a few snobs , but they’re soon put in their place , most guys are excepting of any brands , and anyone ,unlike Mathews guys .....

I love the idea of tough retirees quibbling over what color band goes best with their skin tone or whether a particular model goes best with jeans or Italian wool. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

What's the matter larry? Afraid of a little belly button?

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Not afraid of anything.  Like most here, I never saw the picture in question. 

I've never spent more than a couple minutes in this section for a reason, most of the posts aren't even remotely funny to me.   I'd hate to think I'm starting to mature-up at such a young age. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Was it anything like the black man with the cover on his weapon that was around for awhile?

thank you my point exactly i also posted on that thread too .it started as a pic of deblasio eating a cannoli but it wasnt a cannoli and off it went .It was vile as was the pic of a guy fishing in the bath tub.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, meateater said:

wow !!! what a love-fest for a guy that single handedly ruined this place .Bring back Geno .exactly my point about a hierarchy in here and as long you are lovey dovey  with the moderator you get to say anything you like or bash other participants .BUT GOD FORBIDE !!!  you say something that hurt their feeling you get banned .Inho one person wielding too much power 

Hmm. Where should I start?

Anyone that follows the rules gets to stay. I dont Care if you post something I dont Agree with or like, if it doesn’t break the rules it stays. 

I have never Banned anyone that didn’t break the rules over and over and over. I actually have always let a lot slide, and just deleted the offending posts and not even mentioned it, both with people I get Along with and those that don’t like me. in this instance, no one posted anything that broke the rules. 

I dont really Care if you dont like me, but I wont Treat you any different when it comes to moderation on this site. 

as far as ruining the site goes, it’s going strong as ever, so there’s that. 

BTW, you won’t ever hurt my feelings. 

have a great evening. 

• Like 3

B0117D0E-8C56-4923-B9B9-8B75FFFD4097.thumb.png.19b65080479745f6dcb8c3b52a504b8b.png

“The Never ending story”

Once upon a time, there was a rainbow dragonfly portrait hanging.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That guy is National sex icon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah? Maybe so but it’s not something someone on a hunting site needed to see over and over. Kinda shocked me it was allowed as much as it was.                             

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Lucky118 said:

Anybody from the old Empire hunting days left on here. Use to be a good forum back then. Lot of whiners on here anymore lol.

Yup I'm from those days. Eddie was to blame lol. Look things change and so has this forum. I've noticed some of the old guard not posting anymore. I'll probably follow suit. The good old days.........

6 hours ago, Lucky118 said:

Anybody from the old Empire hunting days left on here. Use to be a good forum back then. Lot of whiners on here anymore lol.

Still a few here, figured that owner got sick of the same issues that plague every forum and threw in the towel. One day it was just gone. 2008?

After that dissapeared, dont remember how I came to find this place.

19 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Still a few here, figured that owner got sick of the same issues that plague every forum and threw in the towel. One day it was just gone. 2008?

After that dissapeared, dont remember how I came to find this place.

There was some kind of scandal.  I can't  remember what happend.  Something to do with some guy poaching deer or something. 

• Like 1

Yup I'm from those days. Eddie was to blame lol. Look things change and so has this forum. I've noticed some of the old guard not posting anymore. I'll probably follow suit. The good old days.........

If the “old guard” is not posting, content will be filled in by what the old guard may see as less savory or “not how it used to be.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk