It's Been Fun

fasteddie

Did a Mod....Cop..take a post down?

Yes he did and it was reposted because there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. He then gave people formal warnings as a result of it. Not just one member But two. One of those members approached another mod about it and Eddie didn’t like that the other mod sided with the members.

Was the picture in bad taste yes.... did it violate forum rules no. Hence Eddie had zero right to take it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea that you would comply with an unlawful order from a police officer is preposterous. The only way that would even come close to making any sense is if you have absolutely nothing to lose.
To bring it full circle, I ask you this. Without nasty picture sharing, what would jerkman have left? 
More hunting posts than you ever have

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

And this is what drives long time members away.......

Some come back for fishing season or hunting season but many beat feet and stay away for good.  

It gets rough in NY every year at this time, due mostly to depleted vitamin D, because of so much time without sun.  What you all need is some beach some where.  Be patient, spring and better days are almost here.  Here is a taste:

20210319_160004.jpg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 3

Yes he did and it was reposted because there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. He then gave people formal warnings as a result of it. Not just one member But two. One of those members approached another mod about it and Eddie didn’t like that the other mod sided with the members.

Was the picture in amazing taste? YES.... did it violate forum rules no. Hence Eddie had zero right to take it down

Fixed it for ya

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

It gets rough in NY every year at this time, due mostly to depleted vitamin D, because of so much time without sun.  What you all need is some beach some where.  Be patient, spring and better days are almost here.  Here is a taste:
20210319_160004.thumb.jpg.d7fa45ea6b81cf1233596871884a12b1.jpg

Smart man! I can honestly I have never gone 24 hours without being outdoors in 30+ years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

Was the picture in bad taste yes.... did it violate forum rules no. Hence Eddie had zero right to take it down

Don't you think you should be honest about who posted the pic?

45 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

I'm also from the days of the original site.

agreed, much better back then...  A lot of good hunting info and a resource to get answers to questions..   learned a lot about food plots back then from this site..    Not much value these days...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

agreed, much better back then...  A lot of good hunting info and a resource to get answers to questions..   learned a lot about food plots back then from this site..    Not much value these days...

I think there is still an immense amount of value here. There’s just other stuff piled up in a few heaps here and there around the value.

You were on that original board? But only 44 posts here? Not active, or previous member with new name? Anyways, hang around, it’s all good.

• Like 3

Says the guy that joined 4 months ago with 44 posts total

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

10 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Says the guy that joined 4 months ago with 44 posts total

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Nope, had to change email addresses and login credentials due to a job change..  been around a long time and try to contribute when I can or have something to share..

Edited by Wildcat
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Nope, had to change email addresses and login credentials due to a job change..  been around a long time and try to contribute when I can or have something to share..

Have we met before?

• Like 1

Guy you have 45 posts. Not even sure why your opinion on this forum matters

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Guy you have 45 posts. Not even sure why your opinion on this forum matters

So now a member has to have a certain number of posts to have them considered to be valid by the board police, you need to get a life yourself fry cook!

Al

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Growalot was good back then  for food plot  info 

So now a member has to have a certain number of posts to have them considered to be valid by the board police, you need to get a life yourself fry cook!
Al

No you mental midget, the point is that if you look at a few of the Bozo’s that have chimed in this thread with 20-50 posts they are just burner accounts probably made by former members to stir the pot.

Sorry you live in the Stone Age and don’t know how the internet works

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Chef said:

54 minutes ago, Chef said:

I did

Where in you post did it say you posted the pic... twice..

Because it doesn’t matter who posted it. What matters is Eddie over stepped and more than one member reacted

And if you will here is another post he let slide l.... I’m sorry but the word shit is just as bad as a fat lady’s belly button

50ed19c342d0c06ba3947a80dc754a59.png

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

Because it doesn’t matter who posted it. What matters is Eddie over stepped and more than one member reacted

It doesn't help that members run and cry to the other mods when they feel like they are being picked on ,it's pathetic .

• Like 1

It doesn't help that members run and cry to the other mods when they feel like they are being picked on ,it's pathetic .

Hey man that wasn’t me. That was someone else