It's Been Fun

fasteddie

It doesn't help that members run and cry to the other mods when they feel like they are being picked on ,it's pathetic .

But in that members defense he only went to the other mod after receiving a formal warning from Eddie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Yes he did and it was reposted because there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. He then gave people formal warnings as a result of it. Not just one member But two. One of those members approached another mod about it and Eddie didn’t like that the other mod sided with the members.

Was the picture in bad taste yes.... did it violate forum rules no. Hence Eddie had zero right to take it down

Well that kinda answered the question. If it again was in bad taste it prob was better taken down rather then left up to deal with it?   Just think if the whole place started posting “Bad Taste”?  Then the whole forum would go to shit. Eddie did have the right if he was a mod and though...And you Agree...it’s bad taste for the forum. Because the other Mod thought different that’s just humans but it the real would if it was it bad taste to even yourself as the poster the 2nd mod should prob have agreed with the first Mod?  Bad taste is Bad taste. Even if it breaks no rules it helps noting towards the site. 

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

No you mental midget, the point is that if you look at a few of the Bozo’s that have chimed in this thread with 20-50 posts they are just burner accounts probably made by former members to stir the pot.

Sorry you live in the Stone Age and don’t know how the internet works

So now you go back to not only “Bad Taste” but to outright breaking forum rules that could get your ass really tossed?          See a pattern here?

So now you go back to not only “Bad Taste” but to outright breaking forum rules that could get your ass really tossed?          See a pattern here?

I believe that was a retaliation to a direct attack on me. I’m fine with a ban just ban the other guy too

23 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

I didn't cry I merely appealed a bs deletion

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Late reply here, some of us have far more pressing things going on in life then web forums. So I can't/don't spend every waking moment on any social media.

A picture was removed, you didn't like that it was removed, so you went to the Vice Principal. Like that kid in 1st grade who got upset that his hand silhouette turkey drawing looked like a marshmallow crapping out a dragon so the teacher didn't put it on the wall. Sorry man, you cried to another staff member to get your way. Would you prefer whined over cried? I can do that.

I don't get why people blame not having anything to hunt as a reason not to go outdoors. I see it more as people can't pry the electronics from their hands. It's begun to crack me up when people complain about their kids having their face glued to a phone/electronic when the parents are doing the same thing. When you get all twisted up over a frikin picture being taken down it might be time to set down the phone and go learn a new outdoor skill. Take the kids with you and make it a family event.

• Thanks 2

Well that kinda answered the question. If it again was in bad taste it prob was better taken down rather then left up to deal with it?   Just think if the whole place started posting “Bad Taste”?  Then the whole forum would go to shit. Eddie did have the right if he was a mod and though...And you Agree...it’s bad taste for the forum. Because the other Mod thought different that’s just humans but it the real would if it was it bad taste to even yourself as the poster the 2nd mod should prob have agreed with the first Mod?  Bad taste is Bad taste. Even if it breaks no rules it helps noting towards the site. 

Bad taste?!? Does Wolc have to take his balls down from the dinner thread?

Haha - wolc-y mountain oysters!

• Like 1

Some may argue raising deer to be shot inside a pen may be bad taste

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Late reply here, some of us have far more pressing things going on in life then web forums. So I can't/don't spend every waking moment on any social media.

A picture was removed, you didn't like that it was removed, so you went to the Vice Principal. Like that kid in 1st grade who got upset that his hand silhouette turkey drawing looked like a marshmallow crapping out a dragon so the teacher didn't put it on the wall. Sorry man, you cried to another staff member to get your way. Would you prefer whined over cried? I can do that.

I don't get why people blame not having anything to hunt as a reason not to go outdoors. I see it more as people can't pry the electronics from their hands. It's begun to crack me up when people complain about their kids having their face glued to a phone/electronic when the parents are doing the same thing. When you get all twisted up over a frikin picture being taken down it might be time to set down the phone and go learn a new outdoor skill. Take the kids with you and make it a family event.
It's a matter of history of over moderation by Eddie. There I said it he was a heavy overzealous mod. He deleted things at his own whim not based on any forum rules so if it's wrong of me to appeal a bullshit ruling then I'm wrong.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Chef said:

Because it doesn’t matter who posted it. What matters is Eddie over stepped and more than one member reacted

Wait.. you said you did tell him who posted it.. twice,  but now you're saying it doesn't matter??  

14 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Some may argue raising deer to be shot inside a pen may be bad taste

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Some can argue about what they think all they want. Thinking is far from posting a bunch of childish crap on a hunting site and then have to two biggest offenders of said childish crap cry about someone calling it out.   Same old song and dance. 

• Like 2

Some can argue about what they think all they want. Thinking is far from posting a bunch of childish crap on a hunting site and then have to two biggest offenders of said childish crap cry about someone calling it out.   Same old song and dance. 
I never said I care about your deer farm. Should turn it into a scent business like the conquest guys

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Wow Chef.  You post the most offensive pics in that thread. Then say you won't post in that thread anymore, which you have.  Then say it doesn't matter who originally posted the photo in question? 

16 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It's a matter of history of over moderation by Eddie. There I said it he was a heavy overzealous mod. He deleted things at his own whim not based on any forum rules so if it's wrong of me to appeal a bullshit ruling then I'm wrong.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

No you whined and cried about a post that even the poster said was in bad taste.         

• Thanks 1

Just now, Four Seasons said:

No you whined and cried about a post that even the poster said was in bad taste.         

Ironically, the original poster of that pic has flipped flopped depending on who posted to call him out.

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

I never said I care about your deer farm. Should turn it into a scent business like the conquest guys

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Nor should you. Has nothing to do with this conversation in the least.   And if the truth is told even though I respect the Mod that overruled Eddie he himself oh so many years back has taken down posts that were in bad taste. So of us have been on this site for probably more years then they should have so there is always a past. 

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

You mean this one? a06c5f3ec067b8c7a50b3ade4f5e233f.jpg

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You truly live up to you username.  I truly hope  you get a permanent vacation from this site.  

• Like 2

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Don't worry. I wont

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Not when your tea bagging the staff. Or getting tea bagged.

It all makes sense now. Your still stewing because Eddie banned you a while back, and you had your fellow SENY buddies whine and cry to get you back in.

• Like 1

If you don’t,  this site is doomed.  
No this site is doomed if people continue to overmod on nonsense. It was in a joke thread. People need to grow a nutsack and just scroll on past.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton