Thank you.

mowin

My dog with a coyote he tracked for a friend of mine the morning after he shot it and couldn't find it. Dang thing was still alive holed up in a mess of prickers. The dog did awsome. It's so fun to watch him work the trail and do what he's supposed to without any real training on my part.

Screenshot_20210320-195004_Gallery_1.jpg

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, E J said:

My dog with a coyote he tracked for a friend of mine the morning after he shot it and couldn't find it. Dang thing was still alive holed up in a mess of prickers. The dog did awsome. It's so fun to watch him work the trail and do what he's supposed to without any real training on my part.

Screenshot_20210320-195004_Gallery_1.jpg

Did your dog dispatch it?

I really like these Pictures! I have often wondered what kind of a reaction,  I  would see if my Old Mug appeared near the dinner Tables- lol.

It would be a dream come true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Nice thread! I enjoyed all the pics and some of the memories. This is truly why I came to this forum and why I'm still here. Great way to spend my Sunday am sipping coffee and reminiscing. Keep the pics coming!!

Yesterday I went to my friends camp in Chautauqua and helped open up a few pear trees and did a little shed hunting.  It was nice to get back out and walk the property and start the "must do" list for this year. 

20210320_131924.jpg

Edited by 2012_taco
Added text and pic
  • Like 8

Some pretty cool stories to go with these but I'll save them for a forum meeting. My mom sold her house today and handed me a tub full of pictures from when we lived in Alaska (can't wait to show my dad). I posted some pictures like these about a year ago but these are new. Very thankful of my time as a child in Alaska. 

I'm sure the kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews posted above will all appreciate the time in the woods! Cool stuff guys!

Screenshot_20210321-183558_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210321-183542_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210321-183551_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210321-183423_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210321-183406_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5