Trigger fix

Buckmaster7600

I just received the spring for me new SA-20 and it took 4lbs off the trigger pull. I use https://www.mcarbo.com for all my trigger spring needs and have never been disappointed. With modern choke and shell combos a good trigger has never been more important on a turkey gun.

My new sa-20 came with a 7lb 4oz trigger 12$ and two minutes of work and it’s now 3lbs 6oz. It was to my house in 2 days after ordering.

I don’t have any connection with the company but I’ve probably used their springs on over 20 guns and have never been disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I installed one of their trigger springs on my Remington 1187 turkey gun. The installation was a breeze and the result was terrific. It reduced the trigger pull to that of a centerfire rifles which is perfect for a turkey gun. It was a very inexpensive investment and well worth it.        valoroutdoors.com 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, airedale said:

I have used Mcarbo springs on a couple of my firearms and they have performed well, but I can say the same for both Wolf and Wilson combat too.

Al

I have wolf springs in my Blackhawk, Super red hawk and wife’s  GP100 and they've been great.

I installed one of their trigger springs on my Remington 1187 turkey gun. The installation was a breeze and the result was terrific. It reduced the trigger pull to that of a centerfire rifles which is perfect for a turkey gun. It was a very inexpensive investment and well worth it.        valoroutdoors.com 

I have found the best results on remingtons. The 11-87’s, 1100’s, 870’s as well as the 760 and 7600 rifles all use basically the same trigger design. The spring change on those not only lightens the pull but cleans up the trigger pull very nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk