Disgusting

Bolt action

I wasn't sure of this fit the bill as "political" since the video doesn't convey sympathy for one political party or the other. If the mod wants to move it, no issue here. I just saw it as another example of what's wrong with this culture and posted it more as my way of "ranting" and saying enough already.. I'm tired of all the hostility and BS out there. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Splitear said:

A lack of civility on both sides. I really don't understand what drives some people to the extreme.

That being said, can we keep political stuff in the political section? Just a request.

The two ain’t even comparable .stop justifying it 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Looks like they threw something on his windshield, smashed out his tail lights and broke the passenger side rear window. Then they squirted him with something and he pulled his gun. I hope the hell he doesn't receive any charges!

I agree , there was no doubt , verbal abuse , In addition to something being thrown at him and some form of liquid squirted at him — that’s assault . 

What would happen if that man had a child in that truck ? Any parent carrying a gun and gets their car windows smashed out would have to consider ending the situation through deadly force . These are not children ,these are adults who are acting like children ,maybe mental illness is to blame ? Normal healthy human beings don't act like this. 

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Bolt action said:

Looks like ANTIFA......  this is what they do..... God forbid you fly the American flag on your vehicle... smh

• Like 1

We don't know what happened prior to this clip, so we don't know if he provoked them. 

What we can see is that he was driving his truck adorned in flags and something yellow was thrown on his windshield, forcing him to stop driving. As soon as he gets out, he's harassed and threatened by an angry mob, dressed from head to toe in black (antifa?). He shouts "get away from me" repeatedly. While circling his truck, someone breaks his rear window. Also, what is that loud "pop" noise at :30? Whatever it was, it clearly scared him to the point that he grabbed his cc.

This is how people treat patriots and veterans in Portland? Like I said, it's disgusting. 

Whatever happened to treat others as you want to be treated?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

We don't know what happened prior to this clip, so we don't know if he provoked them. 

What we can see is that he was driving his truck adorned in flags and something yellow was thrown on his windshield, forcing him to stop driving. As soon as he gets out, he's harassed and threatened by an angry mob, dressed from head to toe in black (antifa?). He shouts "get away from me" repeatedly. While circling his truck, someone breaks his rear window. Also, what is that loud "pop" noise at :30? Whatever it was, it clearly scared him to the point that he grabbed his cc.

This is how people treat patriots and veterans in Portland? Like I said, it's disgusting. 

Whatever happened to treat others as you want to be treated?

The pop was his window being smashed i think. 

47 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

You defended the left by saying civility is on both sides .while I agree ,it’s far from equal .

I’m not defending anyone. Wrong is wrong.

In re-reading my original post, I see where you got that from, so I'm sorry about that. I meant the "lack of civility" in a general form, not just at this video. I've seen plenty of despicable things from the right and the left over the past few years. If we are focusing on this video though, you are right, there's clear escalation coming from one side, and it's not the guy with the gun.

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

Shameful at the least,these antifa and blm get special treatment from the police after provoking the other side.
These POS antifa rarely if ever try to intimidate a group of patriots ,some day they will pick on the wrong group and will be put in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see how he wasn't justified in pulling his cc. I also understand the cops had to intervene with him at that point also but he should not face any charges as far as i am concerned. I am not sure the use of force wouldn't have been justified had he started shooting. How many videos have we seen where men like him were brutally assaulted. And why weren't the people arrested for destroying his property and assaulting him??????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ApexerER said:

I don't see how he wasn't justified in pulling his cc. I also understand the cops had to intervene with him at that point also but he should not face any charges as far as i am concerned. I am not sure the use of force wouldn't have been justified had he started shooting. How many videos have we seen where men like him were brutally assaulted. And why weren't the people arrested for destroying his property and assaulting him??????

It looks like he wasn't charged. This story says that 4 people were charged, though maybe not for this incident....

https://www.kptv.com/news/unlawful-assembly-declared-after-protesters-blocked-streets-near-oregon-state-capitol/article_a1106cba-903b-11eb-b856-4bb96f5bab11.html

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Splitear said:

It looks like he wasn't charged. This story says that 4 people were charged, though maybe not for this incident....

https://www.kptv.com/news/unlawful-assembly-declared-after-protesters-blocked-streets-near-oregon-state-capitol/article_a1106cba-903b-11eb-b856-4bb96f5bab11.html

Very glad he wasn't charged. The charges the others received are disturbing to me. How about assault, property damage etc. Those charges lead to nothing more than an appearance ticket and small fine. 

• Like 2

Unreal how the cops let the crowd abuse this man and destroy his property without stepping in. But they were there in an instant when he dared to defend himself. Had they done the right thing to begin with, the victim would not have needed to resort to a display of deadly force. Had someone died in this incident, I would lay a lot of the blame at the cops' feet, along with that crowd of jackals.

I also agree with Buckmaster7600. Cocked and locked or don't bother carrying.

• Like 5

I’m pro police but ,if the cops would have intervened when the guys window was getting smashed and  he was surrounded  ,mind you,his window was full of paint so he couldn’t drive off ,I see nothing wrong with protecting himself .These groups are dangerous.(Antifa,blm,ect)

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 2