Disgusting

Bolt action

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't side with the fellow. I'm happy for him that he kept his cool. 

I'm reminded of the guy whose vehicle was attacked by the roving asshole bikers in NYC. He accelerated out of danger, ran over a couple of bikes and paralyzed one of the bikers. They ran him down, pulled him from the truck and beat him. He wasn't charged. They were.

It sucks, but maybe it was safer for the cops to secure the fellow's weapon and get him out of there than engaging the mob.  

4 minutes ago, left field said:

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't side with the fellow. I'm happy for him that he kept his cool. 

I'm reminded of the guy whose vehicle was attacked by the roving asshole bikers in NYC. He accelerated out of danger, ran over a couple of bikes and paralyzed one of the bikers. They ran him down, pulled him from the truck and beat him. He wasn't charged. They were.

It sucks, but maybe it was safer for the cops to secure the fellow's weapon and get him out of there than engaging the mob.  

The cops should have been kickin' ass and takin' names before the victim even had to draw his weapon.

AND, to be clear, I am pro police. I've had/have quite a few in my family. The decisions to allow this BS to happen unabated, comes from the PC pussies in command.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The problem is it will take a few citizens to ruin they’re own lived and perforate a few of these assholes before they stop. The police in these liberal infested city’s have their hands tied by their “leaders.” Imagine the outcry from the left of the police rolled into that mob clubbing the idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This last year i have lost more faith in humanity then i thought was actually possible , the hoarding of the toilet paper will still baffle me for years to come ,people didn't even know why they were doing it , from there it expanded to political violence from the radical left and right . I wish someone had the answer to get us through this time ,i don't see it getting better anytime soon. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

The problem with this country today, is that there is way too much extremism on both sides. It's all take, and no give by both sides for the most part.

And the politicians and lawmakers in charge of keeping the streets safe. Are too Mamby Pamby to do what needs to be done, to MAKE them safe! They are too worried about not being politicly correct, or not having their name "Thrown Out There" on mass media TV and face book!  Heck no!!! That would be WORSE than being crucified on the cross!

Meanwhile this country crumbles before our eyes.

• Like 7

No win situation, really as bad as it may seem , driving away is his best option , and hope the next guy opens up on them . If I was somehow stopped by a crowd like that, I’d take it, until someone breaks the plain of my car, starts coming inside or hitting me trough the window and so on .

Even if your 100% in the right , prevail in the justice system, you’re outed and they’ll be at your house next .

We had a lot of that sh!t here in Roch. and the cops hands were surely tied,they let them run wild looting , burning ,beating . We’re now on pace for double last years murders go figure who could have thought cash less bail and a demoralized , stand down police force would lead to more crime ?  

Now just wait for Derek Chauvins trial to end , you ain’t seen nothing yet ! 

• Like 6

It's the result of the "time out" and "hug it out generation"; I came from the if I screwed up enough it was the "ass beating" generation....I feared my father long before I ever respected him.

I was never physically abused but knew when I crossed the line and learned respectful boundaries early on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Nomad said:

No win situation, really as bad as it may seem , driving away is his best option , and hope the next guy opens up on them . If I was somehow stopped by a crowd like that, I’d take it, until someone breaks the plain of my car, starts coming inside or hitting me trough the window and so on .

Even if your 100% in the right , prevail in the justice system, you’re outed and they’ll be at your house next .

We had a lot of that sh!t here in Roch. and the cops hands were surely tied,they let them run wild looting , burning ,beating . We’re now on pace for double last years murders go figure who could have thought cash less bail and a demoralized , stand down police force would lead to more crime ?  

Now just wait for Derek Chauvins trial to end , you ain’t seen nothing yet ! 

Watching the news in Rochester is painful, and I imagine its the same way or worse in most cities.  I honestly don't know the answer, but the outlook... is not good. 

Ithaca  is about as liberal as it gets ... I know alot of people that moved to get away from the taxes and and politics. The city has been taken over by the colleges  and their employees. 

Makes me sick to see a murderer ... a cop killer  to get out of jail.  Then to put him on a police reform committee  is like  a slap in the face to the family of the officer he murdered.

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I am pretty sure that is the guy that Cuomo pardoned and set free.

Nope...that was a different  one:

Andrew Cuomo’s Parole Board keeps releasing cop-killers (nypost.com)

Edited by Steve D

28 minutes ago, First-light said:

Mod's political section please. I like this site and exclude the political section completely. Fast Eddie where are you....lol

Should definitely be in the political section. Most members don't come here for this stuff. And that's why we have that section.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, left field said:

The  lefts handy work .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

The treatment of the victim by the police was disgusting.  The victim removed the gun from his possession and was made to lay in the street by the police like a criminal.  All this while the police officer maintains a pointed weapon at the unarmed victim who is made to lay in the filthy street.  Please fire that police officer.  He was neither competent nor professional.  This police offer makes those who support the police think twice about supporting the police.  Police officers like this are thugs with badges working for the progressive politicians.

Sad that a law abiding veteran who defended the freedom of the thug police and rioters was treated so badly.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ADK Native said:

The treatment of the victim by the police was disgusting.  The victim removed the gun from his possession and was made to lay in the street by the police like a criminal.  All this while the police officer maintains a pointed weapon at the unarmed victim who is made to lay in the filthy street.  Please fire that police officer.  He was neither competent nor professional.  This police offer makes those who support the police think twice about supporting the police.  Police officers like this are thugs with badges working for the progressive politicians.

Sad that a law abiding veteran who defended the freedom of the thug police and rioters was treated so badly.

I'm not exactly sure how a police officer would know/believe that the victim was compliant by removing one weapon ? How does one decipher on the street in the moment who is the bad actor and who isn't, or if weapons were safely all removed ?

• Like 2

I'm not exactly sure how a police officer would know/believe that the victim was compliant by removing one weapon ? How does one decipher on the street in the moment who is the bad actor and who isn't, or if weapons were safely all removed ?

It’s easy to blame the officers in these scenarios, they’re the low hanging fruit. People who have never been in a life or death scenario where you’re being recorded 24/7 and decisions you have to make in milliseconds can have life changing consequences, love to Monday morning quarterback.

• Like 3

Just now, Buckmaster7600 said:

It’s easy to blame the officers in these scenarios, they’re the low hanging fruit. People who have never been in a life or death scenario where you’re being recorded 24/7 and decisions you have to make in milliseconds can have life changing consequences, love to Monday morning quarterback.

People have no dam clue on the streets, always blame someone else. If there hadn't been idiots rioting, burning and looting there wouldn't have been an incident in the first place.

Dam lucky a protester didn't get the double tap, the victim showed restraint....  

• Like 3