Disgusting

Bolt action

13 hours ago, ADK Native said:

The fact is the police are not required to protect you and in this case sometimes turn out to be the criminals.

That's a pretty blanket statement and frankly insulting those you serve their communities and definitely PROTECT. As in any profession there are idiots, agreed!!!

There was clearly no criminal culpability on the side of any responding officer

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

My entire back window is a flag decal and there’s plenty of other stickers on my truck from F*ck cuomo to the little kid pissing on Biden. Am I in the wrong for putting what I want on my property? I really don’t see where you’re going with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it...gotta get the piss on Biden sticker! Thanks BM.

First and foremost I AM 100% PRO-GOOD POLICE and 100% ANTI-BAD POLICE. 

On 4/2/2021 at 12:00 PM, Salmon_Run said:

That's a pretty blanket statement and frankly insulting those you serve their communities and definitely PROTECT.

I did not make that decision.  Just Google “supreme court police are not required to protect you”.  There you will find plenty of support for my statement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981) is a District of Columbia Court of Appeals case that held that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to specific citizens based on the public duty doctrine.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:00 PM, Salmon_Run said:

As in any profession there are idiots, agreed!!!

I also agree.

Those who enforce the law need to constantly remind themselves they are in public trust positions.  They need to constantly discipline themselves to always do the right thing.

This police officer is an example of when they become the criminal.  The following murder is so disgusting I still cannot believe it happened.  Sadly some police officers have a problem with civilians legally carrying a handgun. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Philando_Castile

I can produce many more examples of innocent people shot carrying their lunch, running to the police for help and another who tried to remove his wallet as instructed by a police officer.  None of that makes all police officers bad, but it does not change the fact there are some police officers who become the criminal. 

We should always support law enforcement and hope they hire the best and only retain the best.  I have encountered some very professional police officers and some real idiots.   As you said so accurately, “as in any profession there are idiots”.

• Like 1

so this post started out not with an unjustified shooting not abuse of power, but a cop dealing with an out of control situation and he did it correctly and you called the cop a thug ,,, and when you become a police officer you take an oath to protect the citizens ,,,, not saying theres not bad and unjustified actions by police humans make mistakes, use poor judgement and can be just dumb and cops are humans but it is a very small percentage of , but again this post was started with a clip of a cop doing what was correct....