Older Style Summit Viper Climber

20210330_171305.thumb.jpg.e1ed45d5cc80ce17d721869225fda086.jpg
20210330_171328.thumb.jpg.53a6ec12414237d4ed94ee205ba91478.jpg
20210330_171418.thumb.jpg.caa1f1616b5f0e4404e0d92b1cd35b23.jpg
Older steel style. Used only a handful of times. A little heavy but very sturdy. Cables and inflatable seat in excellent condition. Added pack straps too.
$125. Local pick up in the capital district. 

Hmmm...inflatable seat? What’s that all about? Might be a nice pick up for my boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Hmmm...inflatable seat? What’s that all about? Might be a nice pick up for my boys

It has a air valve that you blow in a little air and the seat conforms to your body. I found it pretty comfortable. Or just don't use any air and it's a fabric seat. And of course a new replacement seat for it isn't that much, if one were inclined to to that. 

Did I mention that it's VERY sturdy? 

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

Hmm-very sturdy = ham wavy as hell? Is that like when a teacher says, “he’s got a lot of enthusiasm!” Aka - your kid’s a PITA.

I did have to bite my tongue,but it is heavy as hell. Don't plan on carrying it very far or very slow. Other than that it is great, very comfy.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

Hmm-very sturdy = ham wavy as hell? Is that like when a teacher says, “he’s got a lot of enthusiasm!” Aka - your kid’s a PITA.

Yes, as I said in the description it is steel, and a bit heavier than the aluminum version. But not too heavy as long as you are not going miles with it. My buddy has the aluminum newer version. I used his a couple times and it just didn't seem as sturdy to me? The padded pack straps I added make it much easier to carry too. I haven't used this in years, since I'm now primarily a ground hunter. Just would rather see someone else get some use out of it. Also thinning out some stuff before the new house closing.

Would work nicely for a young hunter!! Safe and sturdy!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Stein13 said:

Thank you sir my brother is very happy 

Was real nice to meet you!

Glad someone will get some use from the stand. Please send me a picture of the first deer killed from it!!!

• Like 2