Calling for a buddies 12yr old daughter

mowin

Never thought NY would ever drop the legal age to hunt to 12. But they did. 

Looking forward to this youth season. Lila is beyond excited as is her dad and me too. Love to see young hunters, love to see young ladies with the same passion.  

• Like 10

As of now......my 4 and 6 year old boys are into it. I am gonna enjoy the ride as long as I can. I am sure alot things in life will pull them away from the outdoors....but hopefully I will get a few hunts with them here and there as the years pass by.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

As of right now hunting and the outdoors is the only thing my 10 almost 11 year old daughter is into. She has tried bowling, Girl Scouts, softball and soccer. bowling lasted a few years and all the others only lasted one season.

So far she been going into the woods with me since she was five. We seen deer a bunch but it took at least three years together before we finally connected and even with 3 deer less years she still wanted to go out.

We just spent the weekend out at camp and as we where packing up and loading the 4 wheeler she goes to me “I really like coming out here”. Me too kid me too.

I know all that can change and she can lose interest in a moments notice but for right now I’m loving it and planning on having a hunting partner for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4