NY Finalizing Plan to Send Many Illegal Immigrants $20,000 Checks

I'll bet they are loving Cuomo right now.  Is this cretin in office to serve his constituents, or people from another country who violate our laws? This man, and ALL the leftists in Albany, are bankrupting NY state. This can't just be stupidity. This has to be by design.

Some ex-convicts would also receive the enormous payments.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/new-york-finalizing-plan-send-many-illegal-immigrants-20000-checks?fbclid=IwAR28Yk28ALIXvqAq_iOaPYzKSnLreHIHpC7AO2mcT3MY62LztAj9l-HXMh0

Edited by Grouse
  • Sad 1

I wish the guberment would move the decimal point on my $1400 check to the right one slot, so I can get $14,000. Oh wait...then I have to pay more in taxes. Never mind. 

The clown car people in Albany and DC are just following the Soros plan. God help us.

56 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Just when you think you have heard it all....WTF

The problem is " You Haven't Seen Nothing Yet ! "    Considering Biden is spending $200,000 housing and caring for each Illegal coming across the border now , that $20 grand sounds like a deal !  LOL

Wondering if each convicted felon will be given a free handgun as an added bonus with the check

Edited by SportsmanNH

11 minutes ago, SportsmanNH said:

The problem is " You Haven't Seen Nothing Yet ! "    Considering Biden is spending $200,000 housing and caring for each Illegal coming across the border now , that $20 grand sounds like a deal !  LOL

Wondering if each convicted felon will be given a free handgun as an added bonus with the check

Probably the ones that have been confiscated for carrying more than 7 rounds...

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

Just when you think you have heard it all....WTF

I just e-mailed my Senator who co-sponsored the bill to ask if she had completely lost her mind and e-mailed  STATE SENATOR Daphne Jordan to thank her for her opposition of the bill even though she is in a different district.
Daphne Jordan

• Like 2

I’m ok with that under these conditions . Along with the money, they get  a knife, and drugs , and they are all placed on an island for six months . Who’s ever left alive gets to leave .

Oh and put it on pay for view , that should cover the costs , and be fine evening entertainment to boot .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimately, the most obvious question is this: Why should illegal aliens get anything since they are not legal resident of the U.S. and broke our laws to even be here?

The fact of the matter is that legislation like this only encourages illegal immigration. It's proof positive that Democrats have no interest in ending the border crisis. Indeed, to these radical leftist Democrats, even the concept of borders is immoral. Ironically, they see no immorality in taking tax dollars from hardworking American citizens and giving the money to illegal aliens who have expressly broken our laws and do not pay taxes. They see it as virtuous. But if this is how tax dollars are being used, why pay taxes? Isn't it better to remain a noncitizen and not pay taxes while getting government handouts and having protected victim-class status?

The article states "Cuomo’s office favors requiring illegal immigrants and ex-convicts to prove financial hardship before they’re given massive sums of retroactive unemployment benefits, the report said. "

"Prove financial hardship"?  Is that the same as how Cuomo makes New Yorkers  "prove" who they are before they can vote?  Will having to "prove financial hardship" be considered discriminatory and viewed as an invasion of their privacy?  Certainly asking for valid identification or fingerprints is out of the question how will they know who is really receiving the tax payers money?

Edited by ADK Native
  • Like 1

Hey if Bruce Jenner can Self Identify as a Woman (and keep the Family Jewels ) I can Temporarily Self Identify as a Illegal Immigrant long enough to get a Check ( without ID ) correct ?  Asking for 19,453,561 New Yorkers !

Edited by GreeneHunter
spelling

4 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Hey if Bruce Jenner can Self Identify as a Woman (and keep the Family Jewels ) I can Temporarily Self Identify as a Illegal Immigrant long enough to get a Check ( without ID ) correct ?  Asking for 19,453,561 New Yorkers !

I'll vouch for you if you vouch for me so we can both cash in.

• Thanks 1