100$ fill up

Buckmaster7600

And here is Biden's  Ahole Transportation Sec Pete Buttplug putting on a shit show

On his way to some enviro nazi meeting , he has the Secret Service stop 1/4 mile from the meeting place so he ride his bike to the meeting to show he is saving energy and the planet . What a freakin clown !

Is in good shape for a 98 and purr's with 263k miles on it.deff not something looking to get rid of anytime soon as has more sentimental value as it was my grandfathers.am happy to hear the reactions on how these trucks run though!!!!put it on road 2 weeks ago and so far am happy with it.playing around with evap issue now,going to start going down the list

That’s great! I hope I didn’t offend you at all saying I’d be interested in buying it. I read it was your grandpa’s and knew it wouldn’t be fit sale. Was more trying to reiterate that it’s a cool truck. Enjoy it! They’re a lot easier to work on than the newer ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Is in good shape for a 98 and purr's with 263k miles on it.deff not something looking to get rid of anytime soon as has more sentimental value as it was my grandfathers.am happy to hear the reactions on how these trucks run though!!!!put it on road 2 weeks ago and so far am happy with it.playing around with evap issue now,going to start going down the list

I miss having a Pickup Truck , I have no use for one currently except during Deer Season but the wifey wouldn't go for a third vehicle in the driveway to be used just during Deer Season ! Poor Me !!!

1 hour ago, onlybrowning said:

That’s great! I hope I didn’t offend you at all saying I’d be interested in buying it. I read it was your grandpa’s and knew it wouldn’t be fit sale. Was more trying to reiterate that it’s a cool truck. Enjoy it! They’re a lot easier to work on than the newer ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense at all.seems it so far with the work ive done to it,body work is next,has the chevy rust starting and dont want it to get worse haha

10 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

I miss having a Pickup Truck , I have no use for one currently except during Deer Season but the wifey wouldn't go for a third vehicle in the driveway to be used just during Deer Season ! Poor Me !!!

Fiance isnt too happy with it being our third vehicle either but didnt mind it when she wanted to pick up carpet that wouldnt fit in her honda accord:rofl:

• Haha 2