Getting a pistol permit in tompkins county

Damn, kid. Even for someone like me who makes a living sitting in front of a computer, it is not uncommon for me to be away from the computer for more than 2 hours and 8 minutes.

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 1

If you guys dont have any information to help out then keep to yourselfs. you long island and nyc folk aint got nothin to do in here when it says tompkins county. But tompkins sucks because they only give out restricted license's. But thank you zhe wiz. Elmo there was 40 views and not a response it why i put up my last comment.

40 view is nothing. There are 611 users on this forum. 40 view is 6% of the user population and that's if each of those 40 users only clicked on it once. 40 view also doesn't mean 40 people saw it. If I clicked on it twice, it'll be 2 views from me. I'm just saying be patient.

Ok guys since thats out of the way is there any more info ? Is the sheriff the only place to get a application ? I know i have a slim chance of getting the pistol permit but i have a few good refrences. But i figure if i apply now by time im 21 i will be accepted ive read some of the things that happen once i return the application but i mainly get info for nyc or a different county.

I was told that i could apply before im 21 if within that 6 month period ? since it can take them up to 6 months to accept or deny me. Anyone else ever hear of that? Im just wondering because at my local gunsmith he has a sign from nys saying you can apply anytime over the age of 18. But i know you wont get approved until your 21.