Any international fans here?

BigVal

I recently picked up a international harvester 434, I'm having a bit of an issue finding the answer online but am wondering if anyone knows compatible loaders with this model? Just so I can start searching. If not, heres a couple pics anyway :rolleyes:

20210331_172521.jpg

20210331_172524.jpg

• Like 3

Not going to be easy finding a bolt on loader. Find something close and fabricate steel to make it fit. You'll need to be able to weld and cut steel 1/2 in or more. And drill large holes. Can certainly be done. Just have to shop for something you can make work. If your going to pay a welder/fabricator to make what you buy fit it might not be worth it. 

42 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Not going to be easy finding a bolt on loader. Find something close and fabricate steel to make it fit. You'll need to be able to weld and cut steel 1/2 in or more. And drill large holes. Can certainly be done. Just have to shop for something you can make work. If your going to pay a welder/fabricator to make what you buy fit it might not be worth it. 

That's what I was figuring, just hoping for some more opinions! Thanks alot, I can fab something up for sure i guess that's the most likely route 

9 hours ago, BigVal said:

I recently picked up a international harvester 434, I'm having a bit of an issue finding the answer online but am wondering if anyone knows compatible loaders with this model? Just so I can start searching. If not, heres a couple pics anyway :rolleyes:

20210331_172521.jpg

20210331_172524.jpg

Ask that question on www.tractorbynet.com   Someone there knows the answer for sure! 

• Like 3