A Good Natured Smile + A Wave On Public.

Yesterday Cynthia and, I  came across "this". 

Brand New and probably  put up recently.

Set low on the Tree and not Locked up.

First Trail Camera,I  have seen with an Antenna- but admittedly,  I  know nothing about them.

I gave a Wave and my best Smile and continued  to Scout around.

SMILE- YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA- LOL!

20210404_091916.jpg

• Like 2

That will more than likely come up missing if the right person finds it. Pretty expensive camera for public land and to leave it unlocked is just asking to get it stolen.

• Like 2

Looks like a spypoint link micro.....can be had for around 100.00 on sale. 100 pics a month are free and no GPS tracking ability on this cam.
Your a good dude Bill for leaving it alone.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Could just be a dummy camera set up to catch would-be thieves.  The real cameras are strategically placed and LEO could be monitoring them 24 hours a day.  Who knows?

I'd steer clear of that stretch of ground......... 

• Like 4
  Yesterday Cynthia and, I  came across "this". 
  Brand New and probably  put up recently.
  Set low on the Tree and not Locked up.
 First Trail Camera,I  have seen with an Antenna- but admittedly,  I  know nothing about them.
  I gave a Wave and my best Smile and continued  to Scout around.
   SMILE- YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA- LOL!
20210404_091916.thumb.jpg.4863eb50ef941e25d3080c3f640510e7.jpg

That's my decoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
30 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

You have talked to much about your spots Bill, now the locals are spying on you in hopes of getting those Spring gobbles before you.

Luck to all of them. Mostly, I  Generalise.   I have enough Good Spots for an Army. 

I rarely have a Hunter move in on me in the Pre- Dawn .

Last 3 years or so, I  am seeing Trail Cameras at Ramapo State Forest, Waywayanda State Park, Ironwoods State Park, Ringwood State Park. All in NJ.

I Have at least 5  large areas in NY.

Some members on here  think, I  have 1 small area that, I  revisit only.

However, I  could be anywhere Rob. 32 Years + many Hundreds of hours of scouting has that info locked up in my Brain.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Luck to all of them. Mostly, I  Generalise.   I have enough Good Spots for an Army. 

I rarely have a Hunter move in on me in the Pre- Dawn .

Last 3 years or so, I  am seeing Trail Cameras at Ramapo State Forest, Waywayanda State Park, Ironwoods State Park, Ringwood State Park. All in NJ.

I Have at least 5  large areas in NY.

Some members on here  think, I  have 1 small area that, I  revisit only.

However, I  could be anywhere Rob. 32 Years + many Hundreds of hours of scouting has that info locked up in my Brain.

You are either in Jersey or near NYC. You won't be up my way, or the ADKs, or even WNY. So you can't be "anywhere".

I know most of the areas you hunt are large areas with tiny parking spots. You have told us many times.

Also, you have stated yourself that other hunters have ruined your set. I'm not giving you grief here, just pointing out you have typed some wild stories about your hunts being ruined by other hunters. You have even said a few times that those encounters have almost gotten physical.

My remark was a joke man, un-clench that pucker and breathe.

• Like 2
You have talked to much about your spots Bill, now the locals are spying on you in hopes of getting those Spring gobbles before you.

No need to worry ,I just happened to know the areas as well and hunt all around there
And just happened to know that last year he got a Tom and his friend got a Tom 20 yards from where that camera is
Nobody is getting his turkeys -it's public
Lots of people figure out the hot spots eventually
He just got on me in another thread so I set in the hook!
I didnt spill the beans at least !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk