Guns or weed ,take your pick .

Jeremy K

I can tell you where I am at they won't.  They are working on finding the proper testing for a 24 hour under the influence. Not a doctor so I don't know . All that are hired have to sign a  zero tolerance   no drugs . We don't do random testing . Tested for initial employment and at time of an injury. They also test after an absence  of 30 days  or more .

13 hours ago, crappyice said:

So weeds gonna be legal. Will companies change their drug testing policies to allow people to use a legal product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll just say they follow the federal guidelines and It will still be not allowed .

So weeds gonna be legal. Will companies change their drug testing policies to allow people to use a legal product?

Yes. It gets tricky. My wife used to work in HR. They had someone transfer from Colorado test positive for MJ but legal there so they waived it here and gave the guy a few months to restest here in NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

18 hours ago, crappyice said:

I run our drug testing program. Won't change anything for us.  So many parts per million are already allowed.  Plus what we do it for is a federal license so same rules. Companies do not have to have a zero tolerance so they can change that wording for marijuana if they wish.  But most of our guidelines are outlined by the feds.

Edited by Robhuntandfish

All i know is my brother in law is on probation and because he went online and got a medical card he can pop for weed on drug tests. He only had to show his card and his legal medication. They honestly care much more about booze during testing. I dont see businesses caring either. If its legal its legal.