The same as NY now for the country

Is this what President Biden meant when he said he wanted to bring the nation together?  

I admit Biden was a real crafty Vietnam War Draft Dodger.  No question on the game he played to not serve was brilliant.  But as Biden would say "COME ON MAN", are you that ignorant of the root causes of gun violence?  Biden studied law and in his almost 50 years as a politician he must have read the correlation between illegal use of firearms and those committing such offenses.  Added to that are illegal guns in the hands of violent criminals bringing  firearms into the country for other criminals and firearms going to criminals in Mexico.  I am sure Biden remembers "Fast and Furious" while he was vice-president.  One o those "Fast and Furious" firearms was reported to have been used to murder a Boarder Patrol Agent.

So the gun control circus continues on in Washington while people will be murdered and law abiding citizens will pay the price for criminals and incompetent politics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ADK Native said:

Is this what President Biden meant when he said he wanted to bring the nation together?  

I admit Biden was a real crafty Vietnam War Draft Dodger.  No question on the game he played to not serve was brilliant.  But as Biden would say "COME ON MAN", are you that ignorant of the root causes of gun violence?  Biden studied law and in his almost 50 years as a politician he must have read the correlation between illegal use of firearms and those committing such offenses.  Added to that are illegal guns in the hands of violent criminals bringing  firearms into the country for other criminals and firearms going to criminals in Mexico.  I am sure Biden remembers "Fast and Furious" while he was vice-president.  One o those "Fast and Furious" firearms was reported to have been used to murder a Boarder Patrol Agent.

So the gun control circus continues on in Washington while people will be murdered and law abiding citizens will pay the price for criminals and incompetent politics.

Yes Sir.

"Nothing to see here, keep moving" while we disarm the law abiding population and let criminals and terrorists in through the open borders.