Prince Philip, husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99 LONDON — Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband and the longest-serving consort of any British …

phantom

Prince Philip, husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99

LONDON — Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband and the longest-serving consort of any British …

him and the Queen probably the most famous  hunters in the world,   RIP

LONDON — Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband and the longest-serving consort of any British monarch, has died at age 99.

A statement posted on the royal family's website Friday morning said: "It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen announces the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

"His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle. Further announcements will made in due course. The Royal Family join with people around the world in mourning his loss."

Edited by phantom

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Over or under $10mm taxpayer dollars to lay him to rest? I'll never understand their fascination with that family or why it's still a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I completely agree , i'll never understand the die hard followers or what the attraction is.  I'm sure phil will be missed. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I completely agree , i'll never understand the die hard followers or what the attraction is.  I'm sure phil will be missed. 

They are famous  and a historical family .

I mean in this country people  many worship kardashians.

now which is worse ?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We arent paying for their house

we aren't paying for the royals either that's  England's  business if they want to besides that's the deal they made with the royals long ago .

kardashians  are trash that infect the culture in a bad way.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

we aren't paying for the royals either that's  England's  business if they want to besides that's the deal they made with the royals long ago .

kardashians  are trash that infect the culture in a bad way.

Kim gets people out of jail who were wrongly accused 

27 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Say what you want about the kardashians but they have a motor, they have dozens of businesses just printing money. The royals are a giant suck on the citizens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly ,i'm not a fan of the kardashians but at least they built their empire instead of just falling out of the correct hole and getting a title and government money . 

Elizabeth was the first woman royal to serve in the military. Against the wishes of her parents and as the heir to the British throne. During a time of war.

She was a mechanic and driver.

image.thumb.png.038eebbb1dfdfe44b176849083583afd.png

Say what you will about them, the royals understand service to their country.