Prince Philip, husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99 LONDON — Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband and the longest-serving consort of any British …

phantom

4 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

Part my stupidity  but if he was her husband why is he not a king but a prince ????

The prince married Queen Elizabeth II five years before she became queen – but when she was crowned, he wasn't given the title of king. That's because Prince Philip, who is actually a former prince of Denmark and Greece, was never in line to the British throne.

Sounds like she crossed party lines:danced:

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

She's a Hilton LOL, she started on third base and thinks she hit a triple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They don't hunt  he did . 

In a age where hunting is looked down on by many of the rich and famous  he continued the tradition .

Mean while his grand son harry who  also loved hunting stopped because of his annoying woke wife she had him sell all his guns .

Edited by phantom

They don't hunt  he did . 
In a age where hunting is looked down on by many of the rich and famous  he continued the tradition .
Mean while his grand son harry who  also loved hunting stopped because of his annoying woke wife she had him sell all his guns .

And his nazi costume LOL

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Harry?

No his grandfather Phillip was in ww2   ,  I misread you last post harry you are talking about harry having a Nazi uniform I  forgot about that. harry also use to call Muslims racist names  like he called them rag heads and paki .  Then married someone that looks like one go figure and went on oprah  winfrey   calling all his family racist but not him  lol