A New Dept. In Government

4 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump set the bar quite low, huh?

That's a video of 4 years worth of Trump flubs.  Biden has only been in office 2.5 months and could triple that amount of flubs right now, and he reads from a teleprompter.

Biden hasn't got the ability to accomplish 1% of what Trump did for freedom and liberty in America.  In fact, he's doing all he can to eliminate much of it every day he breaths our air.

How anyone can still support Democrats after watching the last four years of insane leftist lunacy and now Biden as President?  One really has to be completely delusional to do it IMHO.

• Like 3

Biden is an embarrassment to our country. He is making our country the laughing stock of the world!

Just think, this is what the dems wanted.

I give it another six months and then we have our first female pres and vice pres....you think its bad now...

All part of Ex pres Osama's (yes I spelled that right because he is a terrorist) plan to destroy our country.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 7:29 AM, wolc123 said:

I got to believe that VH, BM, LF, and C would follow Biden right over the edge of a cliff.  None of them has shown the slightest bit of remorse in spite of rising gas and ammunition prices, or the border fiasco.  

Since when does the president set gas prices? Do you know a thing or two about supply and demand? Gas was dirt cheap last year because the worldwide demand was at an all time low because of the made up pandemic...Not because Trump was president.

19 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Biden is an embarrassment to our country. He is making our country the laughing stock of the world!

Just think, this is what the dems wanted.

I give it another six months and then we have our first female pres and vice pres....you think its bad now...

All part of Ex pres Osama's (yes I spelled that right because he is a terrorist) plan to destroy our country.

That's exactly how I felt about the last president.  Your first paragraph is spot on!

12 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Still no proof in the pudding? Oh,you just have to repeat bs often enough to make it true? How convenient.

There are multiple investigations, in multiple states, going on right now that are finding evidence of big numbers of voter fraud and administrative manipulation.  Not to mention all the lies about Georgia's election integrity law that are being spread by the left.  It's far from BS and hopefully will be addressed as it should be to protect the legitimacy of all future elected officials.  If the public loses faith in the elections, no elected official will ever be respected.

20 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Since when does the president set gas prices? Do you know a thing or two about supply and demand? Gas was dirt cheap last year because the worldwide demand was at an all time low because of the made up pandemic...Not because Trump was president.

The President meddling in oil and gas production can have a huge effect on the supply.  That's what Biden did when he killed Keystone XL and cancelled drilling permits.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Since when does the president set gas prices? Do you know a thing or two about supply and demand?

Obviously a President does not set gas prices but their decisions and actions will affect the prices on all markets. The "supply & demand" effect you and the fake news keep reporting is all bs.

The supply may be down for a lot of "excuses" but the demand would have been a lot greater during the pre-covid times when the economy was better and people were going about their business as usual. 

In case you haven't noticed prices are steadily increasing significantly on everything across the board. Demand has nothing to do with any of it in relationship to price increases.

Case in point:

gas.jpg

• Like 4