Happy birthday First-light!

Robhuntandfish

Thank you all. Spent the day on the soccer fields. Daughter had a HS game at 12:30 which they won and a State cup game at 8 pm another win. Just dropped her off and she texts sorry for taking up so much of the day you are a good guy! Happy Birthday. No other way I would of wanted to spend it! Tomorrow an Irish pub in town for an early dinner. Thanks again for the good wishes.!

• Like 1

What a great text to get from your daughter on your birthday. Sometimes I think our kids fail to realize how much we enjoy watching them do the things that they enjoy in life.

Happy birthday brother sportsmen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Moho81 said:

What a great text to get from your daughter on your birthday. Sometimes I think our kids fail to realize how much we enjoy watching them do the things that they enjoy in life.

Happy birthday brother sportsmen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!!

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Happy Birthday!

We are not very far from each other in Steuben county. Would love to meet up one day. Few years back my brother flipped his van on Rt 17 just below your property if you remember. Thanks for the Birthday cheers!

3 hours ago, First-light said:

We are not very far from each other in Steuben county. Would love to meet up one day. Few years back my brother flipped his van on Rt 17 just below your property if you remember. Thanks for the Birthday cheers!

Most definitely! I think we just missed each other a couple of years ago at hitching post meats.

• Like 1