Letchworth spring scouting!

Four Seasons

1 hour ago, ncountry said:

Nice! It is surprising the # of deer that cross the river regularly..

There were 10 altogether on both sides just coming back and forth. I have it all on Video but can get it to load from phone.                 Lol   80 degrees out and they were loving it

• Like 1

LOL , do those look familiar biz? That was the same area we scouted last time you were in town.

Yup. It’s like fishing a honey hole , everyone goes to almost the same spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

11 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Theres not many secret spots left there , just most people don't want to walk. 

Some may beg to defer , some of the guys I occasionally hunted there with over the last 20 some years , have hunted the park hard , for 30-40 years very successfully . We seldom encounter another bow hunter , gun season my Buds rent cabins for a month straight , but it’s a far different game with the number of clueless guys who come in gun . 

Many of my buddies leave 6 to,10  stands up,year round ,as well as running cams year round , few hunters show up on the cams .

I agree on not wanting to walk , we bring a rope system to rig a 4 to 1 hauling system , as it’s much an easier way to get some out of the bottom . Also in bow the Park Police have been known to open gates for us to drive down closed roads to get closer . 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1