Leftists Are Trying to Talk America Into Killing Herself - And It's Working

51 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Thanks for the honest reply.  Not too surprising to me, since you hail from the country that didn't seem to care too much about certain types of born folks back in the 1930's and 40's.

I am certainly thankfull that Trump was able to seat 3 anti-abortion Supreme court Justices in his 4 years.  Maybe the end of this evil practice is closer than you think.   Does it piss you off that Obama only got to seat 2 Supreme court justices in his 8 years?

Hopefully, old Joe don't get any.  It was a good thing old RBG kicked just in the nick of time. 

You can get of your high horse..Americans were much more efficient at killing native Americans than germans were at killing jews.

Just now, BowmanMike said:

You can get of your high horse..Americans were much more efficient at killing native Americans than germans were at killing jews.

Is that what they taught you in school over there ?   What was going thru your minds when you turned on the ruskies before finishing of the brits?

• Haha 2

Your thinking of the J&J.  I had the Phizer.  Honestly, I would have taken the J&J, if it had been offered.  Nobody's perfect, especially me.  I and all others can take comfort in the fact that Christ died for us, taking on that sin debt in full and then some.

No I’m thinking of phizer. They used the fetal cell lines in development it’s just not in the vaccine like the J&J. It’s ok for you to be a hypocrite because Christ died for your sins but you called someone else out for being a hypocrite. Did Christ not die for his sins as well?

To be honest I’m all for abortion! I just wish there was a lot more of it! I think if you’re on government assistance and get pregnant you should either have to have an abortion or never be eligible for government assistance again. As a tax payer I would way rather pay the one time fee on someone’s screwup rather than the next 80 years of burden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Couldn't agree more,the brainwashed have no use for facts.

Enjoy your freedom above all else mantra and don't give a damn about what your actions do to others. Me first is a great attitude for problem solving in this world.

That's right! Freedom above all else!

Millions have died for it, and you and others like you are more than willing, eager even, to go belly up and give it all away. Its disgusting.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

for abortion. A woman can choose what she wants to do. I don't care about unborn. I do care about people after they are born though, do you?

I’m a first trimester guy when it comes to abortion. Up to 3 months , do whatever you want w/ your pregnancy ; after that , However , I think it should be more difficult- but not impossible -to  get one . 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Is that what they taught you in school over there ?   What was going thru your minds when you turned on the ruskies before finishing of the brits?

Futile discussion as neither of us was alive when either things happened.  And I would place a bet on germans learning more about the holocaust in school than Americans do about native American eradication.

The Jews weren't at war with the Germans, whereas native Americans were at war with whites, as well as other tribes.  The two scenarios are not even remotely similar.

Pushing that narrative is all part of the left's plan for America to kill itself though.

29 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The Jews weren't at war with the Germans, whereas native Americans were at war with whites, as well as other tribes.  The two scenarios are not even remotely similar.

Pushing that narrative is all part of the left's plan for America to kill itself though.

:blink::fool:

well  the left has killed news media already so much propaganda now  on news , reminds me of north Korea now .These CEOS  of those media company's need to fire all of them and start over  talk about bad apples . or if its  CEOS  they need to be charged under are corruption  laws the same ones they use to go after organized crime  .

11 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Ignorance is not an excuse.

I am pro-choice like you-well, up to a certain point, at least- but I think your overreaching a bit here in your logic.  Are you saying that if you have a strongly held political belief that , prior to taking the vaccine, you should do an intensive research analysis as to what was used in its devpt to ensure it corresponds with your political positions? Me, I wouldnt worry so much about what was used in its devpt- id worry more about what its composed of and how many clinical trails were conducted to ensure its safety.

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

You got to be kidding me. So folks come to America to settle a land that native Americans lived in for thousands of years and they were supposed to just move aside and gladly accept living on reservations until they had to move again when gold or oil was found there? That is a hell of a reason to fight and I would like to know how you would justify the settlers agenda. 

Anyway,I just brought that up to show that the American history is not all rosy either. It is hilarious how you are trying to spin this into leftist propaganda. It's news to me,but grouse knows how the left operates,haha.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phantom said:

well  the left has killed news media already so much propaganda now  on news , reminds me of north Korea now .These CEOS  of those media company's need to fire all of them and start over  talk about bad apples . or if its  CEOS  they need to be charged under are corruption  laws the same ones they use to go after organized crime  .

How long have you lived in north Korea? Their news must be interesting indeed.

I am pro-choice like you-well, up to a certain point, at least- but I think your overreaching a bit here in your logic.  Are you saying that if you have a strongly held political belief that , prior to taking the vaccine, you should do an intensive research analysis as to what was used in its devpt to ensure it corresponds with your political positions? Me, I wouldnt worry so much about what was used in its devpt- id worry more about what its composed of and how many clinical trails were conducted to ensure its safety.

My point had nothing to do with politics?

I was just making a point about Wolks hypocrisy. Calling someone out for not caring for others because of they’re beliefs about abortion while he walks around with a vaccine in him that used aborted fetal cells in its development.

I couldn’t care less what anyone does or thinks I just got a chuckle out of his hypocrisy.

3 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

My point had nothing to do with politics?

I was just making a point about Wolks hypocrisy. Calling someone out for not caring for others because of they’re beliefs about abortion while he walks around with a vaccine in him that used aborted fetal cells in its development.

I couldn’t care less what anyone does or thinks I just got a chuckle out of his hypocrisy.

I didnt say it didnt have anything to do with politics, I'm saying that your contention of hypocrisy is probably technically accurate but not too realistic cuz nobody goes around and researches the hell out of everything that they use/take/consume. etc. -and if they do, they got too much time on their hands lol!! 

I do understand what youre saying though and get your point

10 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

It is hilarious how you are trying to spin this into leftist propaganda. It's news to me,but grouse knows how the left operates,haha.

I'll just refer you back to the OP which you should read again.

22 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Futile discussion as neither of us was alive when either things happened.  And I would place a bet on germans learning more about the holocaust in school than Americans do about native American eradication.

What is your mission in the US ?  Do you plan on returning to the fatherland when and if it is completed ?

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

What is your mission in the US ?  Do you plan on returning to the fatherland when and if it is completed ?

Alright,I will play and let you in on my mission.  I am supposed to locate Bible thumping farmers that can shoot a deer through the rear because mein Fuehrer wants to use those genetics for a few experiments. Doesn't matter that if they don't look very Arian, we can fix that in the lab.

But seriously, my mission in this world is to enlighten everyone I come into contact with.  Hahahaaha,is it working? 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Alright,I will play and let you in on my mission.  I am supposed to locate Bible thumping farmers that can shoot a deer through the rear because mein Fuehrer wants to use those genetics for a few experiments. Doesn't matter that if they don't look very Arian, we can fix that in the lab.

But seriously, my mission in this world is to enlighten everyone I come into contact with.  Hahahaaha,is it working? 

If and when you complete your mission here, do you expect that your master will allow you to return to Festung Europa ?

Thanks again for the honest reply.  There is no doubt that your master wishes to light up all that he can, in that place separated from God, where all will be forever toasty.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, BowmanMike said:

The native American  populations  was largely dead before they saw the first white man they had no immunity to European viruses . By the times whites had explored  most of the americas  the viruses had already gotten to them and killed up to 90% off they say .

Hilter and the germans  on the other hand took killing to a different level with there  gas chambers .

So I guess we should not piss you off .

Edited by phantom