Any bets how the Floyd trial ends

luberhill

1 minute ago, blackbeltbill said:

I tell ya. As a Former Martial Arts Instructer with plenty of Grappling experience,  I  can tell you he killed that man ON PURPOSE!

When ,I  saw that " cop" roll his Knee down deeper on the side of the victims Neck, I  wanted to reach through the TV and lay my Heavy Hands on him. 

I knew then that he would soon die-- Horrible...

While i am not really sure that the neck restraint like that was necessary. I really don't think that cop said i am going to kill this guy here and now....Maybe i am wrong but i just don't see that....

• Like 1

It’s even been proven in court that his knee was not on his neck but on his shoulder blade. I’m not saying he was right but George Floyd was no saint in this matter. No way possible it’s a not guilty verdict do to the riots that will happen. After a few years pass he will be let free when he appeals. 

Impossible to determine the cops culpable mental state during the arrest without having all of the facts.  Eyewitness and video evidence are problematic to say the least.  Use of force experts have debated the prone position for years both ways.  Although we have the best legal system in the world at times juries are swayed by theatrics in lieu of facts.  

13 minutes ago, Cory said:

It’s even been proven in court that his knee was not on his neck but on his shoulder blade. I’m not saying he was right but George Floyd was no saint in this matter. No way possible it’s a not guilty verdict do to the riots that will happen. After a few years pass he will be let free when he appeals. 

Ahh no that wasn’t proven , part of the time it was on the shoulder but also much of the time was on the neck .

That along with the position of Floyd caused restricted breathing .

That cop is a punk ! He knew what he was doing .

And to be stupid enough to know you are being filmed and just continue shows he’s also an idiot !

8 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Guys- no Man deserves to be slowly killed in Broad Daylight with Bystanders present .

I don't  care if he is Black,White, Pink, or Green.

It is too bad that Antifa will cause riots soon. That's not right either...

Again , that cop and his buddy are idiots !

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

How much Martial Arts experience  do you have?

I am in my 40th year.

The layman will not see what a experienced Martial Artist can.

One bystander  who was there said he trains with these guys at " the academy " 

He himself said that that you just killed that man.

He saw what, I  saw. 

Very little. I just find it hard to believe that cop, while being filmed said i am going to kill this guy here and now. I'm not saying i am right. I don't know all the facts. 

To me its really quite simple. If you comply with the police no matter what color you are, you aren't going to have an issue....

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Guys- no Man deserves to be slowly killed in Broad Daylight with Bystanders present .

I don't  care if he is Black,White, Pink, or Green.

It is too bad that Antifa will cause riots soon. That's not right either...

BLM will also be joining in riots and looting

Convicted on most serious charge- Some mostly peaceful riots 

Convicted of a lessor charge - Larger more widespread mostly peaceful riots 

He skates - weeks of OT for the cops and firemen across the U.S. , and adds a year maybe more to the ammo shortage . 

I have not watched or read word one on the trail , little need to ,to know how this all ends. 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 3

No Way.Bloodflow on the side of the Neck was cut off. He pressed and rolled his Knee down further while looking down . 
 He knew exactly  what he was doing..

Lol, billy you crack me up.

From someone who has a bit of martial arts experience and whose spent my adult life trained in body holds the cop used a method trained throughout thousands of academies every year, not only did he use an approved technique he used the approved technique properly. What he didn’t use properly was his brain.

The video clearly shows him taking his knee off his neck 3 times in total as his knee slides from shoulder to his neck, this is exactly as it is taught.

The cops involved made a plethora of bad decisions that day. I don’t know if they made those decisions because they sucked at being cops or if their surroundings distracted them or a bit of both. If chauvin is charged with murder it will be the biggest failure of our courts in US history!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

Floyd was far from the Saint that the media and black American's have portrayed him to be, but how anyone can say that the cop wasn't wrong for kneeling on him for that long be it on the neck or shoulders??  He was face down and cuffed.  Do you think he could have sprang up to his feet instantly and started kicking the cops or running away?  No way.  Guilty verdict for sure.  Bad decision or being distracted by his surroundings will not get him off the hook here.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Lol, billy you crack me up.

From someone who has a bit of martial arts experience and whose spent my adult life trained in body holds the cop used a method trained throughout thousands of academies every year, not only did he use an approved technique he used the approved technique properly. What he didn’t use properly was his brain.

The video clearly shows him taking his knee off his neck 3 times in total as his knee slides from shoulder to his neck, this is exactly as it is taught.

The cops involved made a plethora of bad decisions that day. I don’t know if they made those decisions because they sucked at being cops or if their surroundings distracted them or a bit of both. If chauvin is charged with murder it will be the biggest failure of our courts in US history!

Not approved even the other cops interviewed said so 

49 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

Didn't his family get awarded 27 million already/ 

Yes they did. I am not one way or the other because I guarantee we the public do not have all the facts. We only know what they want us to know.

I won' be surprised either way but I really don't think the guy has a chance.

In comparison the capital police officer that shot and killed the unarmed white girl that was doing nothing different than anyone else will not have charges brought against him.

Authorities determined that there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in self-defense or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber. Prosecutors did not identify the officer.

Not approved even the other cops interviewed said so 

And then they were contradicted by the departments instructor that said it is taught and authorized.

I have been through two different law enforcement academy’s and both taught it, As an instructor in the marine corps we taught it as well as a restraint technique. One of the academy’s I went through used the FBI’s training curriculum, most academy’s do.

I looked for the information for Minneapolis Pd on what curriculum their academy uses but was unable to find it. Individual departments protocols are a very grey area because transfers from other departments almost never require another academy that is why most use the fbi’s curriculum.

• Like 1