Any bets how the Floyd trial ends

luberhill

3 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

And then they were contradicted by the departments instructor that said it is taught and authorized.

I have been through two different law enforcement academy’s and both taught it, As an instructor in the marine corps we taught it as well as a restraint technique. One of the academy’s I went through used the FBI’s training curriculum, most academy’s do.

I looked for the information for Minneapolis Pd on what curriculum their academy uses but was unable to find it. Individual departments protocols are a very grey area because transfers from other departments almost never require another academy that is why most use the fbi’s curriculum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Marine Corp teaching was NOT what I saw on the video that he used on Floyd !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

What was the official cause of death ? I havent followed the story .

one doc said drugs one doc said cops faults . now who do you believe? really they need a blind independent study to know for sure . don't know if they did that . have not been watching much of it .

5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

What was the official cause of death ? I havent followed the story .

one doc said drugs one doc said cops faults . now who do you believe? really they need a blind independent study to know for sure . don't know if they did that . have not been watching much of it .

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

A blind independent study  ??... How about Stevie Wonder and Ronnie Milsap ??....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Stein13 said:

Do as the cop says never an issue don’t do what the cop says you get what you get no sympathy for mr Floyd has been in trouble more than once and it’s unfortunate that he died but if he would have listened then he would still be alive 

Exactly!  Just seems more blacks seem to think they are above the law. White do the same but you don’t see the media beat the crap out of it.                                                   13 year old colored kid got shot at 230 in the morning hanging with a 21 year old with a semi pistol and then the mom cries that the cops murdered him. Really?                      

• Like 1

The cop knew exactly what he was doing and deserves big time jail time and how bout the other 2 who did nothing to prevent this death.  They are accomplices. They deserve some time as well.  Not all cops are bad in fact most aren't but a lot of police are pricks with a badge. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I guess we haven't had a good riot in a couple months,  regardless of the outcome ,the city is going to be burned . Some rich people will buy the burned out buildings for fraction a of their cost and get more rich.

Hmmm think it will be local government officials under family members names? Happens all the time! 

6 hours ago, nybuckboy said:

The cop knew exactly what he was doing and deserves big time jail time and how bout the other 2 who did nothing to prevent this death.  They are accomplices. They deserve some time as well.  Not all cops are bad in fact most aren't but a lot of police are pricks with a badge. 

12 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

And then they were contradicted by the departments instructor that said it is taught and authorized.

I have been through two different law enforcement academy’s and both taught it, As an instructor in the marine corps we taught it as well as a restraint technique. One of the academy’s I went through used the FBI’s training curriculum, most academy’s do.

I looked for the information for Minneapolis Pd on what curriculum their academy uses but was unable to find it. Individual departments protocols are a very grey area because transfers from other departments almost never require another academy that is why most use the fbi’s curriculum.

If you could not find it, my guess is what he did was what they trained  him to do and now they want to cover it up maybe . I mean the guy new he was being filmed so why would he do that unless it was part of his training.  who knows for sure media and these  democrat run city are so  political its hard to know the truth .   

• Like 1

The amount of ignorance and racism in this thread is really sad .

That’s all. Weather the Verdict is guilty me innocent doesn’t really matter that cop killed that man and it’s a source of pain for many people in this country.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

That’s all. Weather the Verdict is guilty me innocent doesn’t really matter that cop killed that man and it’s a source of pain for many people in this country.

How do you know he killed him  ? or wanted to kill him ? could have been bad training  just because CNN told you like they told you biden was good and trump was bad ?how that one go for you ? Admittedly have not followed all of this case  but know enough to tell you you cant trust what they say about it .  So you think he  killed on purpose , a guy while knowing he was being filmed in this  day and  age ? not likely . 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Chef said:

Racism?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

How do you know he killed him  ? or wanted to kill him ? could have been bad training  just because CNN told you like they told you biden was good and trump was bad ?how that one go for you ? Admittedly have not followed all of this case  but know enough to tell you you cant trust what they say about it .  So you think he  killed on purpose , a guy while knowing he was being filmed in this  day and  age ? not likely . 

Kinda like all these shootings going on across the country 3 months into this useless ones role. How many shootings during Trumps 4?  Hmmm!

• Like 3