Any bets how the Floyd trial ends

luberhill

No matter how it ends there will be rioting. Also, he will have a built-in appeal he can claim he did not get a fair trial do to all the news coverage and rioting; he can claim the jury was pressured into a guilty verdict. Because if they did not convict there would be rioting in the streets and possible reprisals towards them.

We won’t have cops because we baby a coddle these people who cause the problem and are in the wrong and blame it on the cops and that is ridiculous yes he used excessive force but the original problem was Floyd who was nothing but trouble and had been in and out of jail but let’s make him a victim that makes no sense to me  

52 minutes ago, phantom said:

and risk his job and jail time ? seems odd to me . most likely bad training and a accident . Cop just made a mistake unless they have proof of  him wanting to kill someone that's all you can say about it not a lawyer but you do have to prove things in court with evidence   right  or did the left change  those rules now to . 

So... keeping his knee on him for another 5 minuted after EMTs said he had no pulse ,, 

The guy is an idiot 

1 minute ago, Stein13 said:

We won’t have cops because we baby a coddle these people who cause the problem and are in the wrong and blame it on the cops and that is ridiculous yes he used excessive force but the original problem was Floyd who was nothing but trouble and had been in and out of jail but let’s make him a victim that makes no sense to me  

This idiot just makes good cops look bad .

The threat was over ! He was dead and punk boy stayed on him .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Ha, the real question is who will ever do the job anymore ? Buddy retired a bit ago, when he took the test in the mid ‘80s 7,000 did , the last one that was before all this started  ? 400 . In the past you needed a score in the upper 90s and perfect background check ,I’ve had the same background  check . 40 hours talking to all your past neighbors ,employers, schools, Drs, credit score better be high, clean driving record , excellent work record .

Today ? a passing score of 70, and wavers given for a less then stellar backgrounds . No cops are encouraging their kids  to pursue the career , city cops are seeking suburban transfers . One friend just transferred and I know of another who scored high on a FF test and will take that job after 15 years on the PD . 

Rochester current crime rate is very high, major crime investigators can’t keep up , and 50% of them are leaving this year . 

The ENTIRE  command staff has already left , their replacements don’t meet the qualifications, the new “ Chief “ isn’t even a cop, yet wears a uniform and carries an old gun that’s not issued anymore and refuses to try and qualify with it .

Sit back and enjoy the sh!t show , todays cops have been turned into largely report takers and it’ll only get worse as more and more veterans  leave and those who stay have one goal, keeping their head down and getting to their 20 and leaving .

Sounds challenging. The solution isn’t to fill the ranks with characters like Chauvin. 

Autopsy and the video showed  alot of other factors contributed to the piece of shits death.namely fentanyl overdose.he was saying he couldn't breathe before the cop even touched him,he was dying already.why did he resist arrest.the guy was a loser 3 time felon who put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly during a home invasion,really this is the guy everyone is upset over,how about the 5 yr old boy shot by a black  neighbor for goin on his lawn.should we riot?if people listen to the cops they wouldn't be hurt bottom line.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

Autopsy and the video showed  alot of other factors contributed to the piece of shits death.namely fentanyl overdose.he was saying he couldn't breathe before the cop even touched him,he was dying already.why did he resist arrest.the guy was a loser 3 time felon who put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly during a home invasion,really this is the guy everyone is upset over,how about the 5 yr old boy shot by a black  neighbor for goin on his lawn.should we riot?if people listen to the cops they wouldn't be hurt bottom line.

Again, it was handled wrong.

This idiot cop just ruined his life and his family’s by being an idiot .

The threat was over , he was cuffed in the car , punk boy wanted to take it further , even after being told he was dead he kept it up with that smirk on his idiot face !

And if you watched the testimony you would know 90 percent of your post is bs.

Not sayin Floyd was any model citizen but punk boy doesn’t get to decide if he dies.

Again the threat was over .

Punk boy just ruined his life , career and his family’s life over his ego 

We shoot deer every year ,take out their lungs ect and they survive .you think this guy was such an expert killer ,he knew the exact spot on where to place his knee,to cut off oxygen ,to murder him ?

keep watching your cnn bias news .I can put my foot into a raccoons lungs for that amount of time and be lucky to kill it .That cop wasn’t that much of a trained killer .

We wouldn't be having this conversation, if Mr Floyd had just calmly gotten into the police car, as he was calmly asked, three or four times. Mr Floyd would be out doing what he always did tonight.

I believe that Chauvin overreacted through pent up frustration, of dealing with this kind of thing, day in and day out.

He should have got some help before his emotions ruined his life.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

We shoot deer every year ,take out their lungs ect and they survive .you think this guy was such an expert killer ,he knew the exact spot on where to place his knee,to cut off oxygen ,to murder him ?

keep watching your cnn bias news .I can put my foot into a raccoons lungs for that amount of time and be lucky to kill it .That cop wasn’t that much of a trained killer .

Yea ok Skippy ! I have never seen CNN so keep shoveling your s**t

Take out a deers lungs and they survive , you really believe that ??

Lmao

Edited by luberhill

5 minutes ago, grampy said:

We wouldn't be having this conversation, if Mr Floyd had just calmly gotten into the police car, as he was calmly asked, three or four times. Mr Floyd would be out doing what he always did tonight.

I believe that Chauvin overreacted through pent up frustration, of dealing with this kind of thing, day in and day out.

He should have got some help before his emotions ruined his life.

He was in the car , cuffed , the threat was over ..again , sure he wasn’t a good citizen but the cop doesn’t have the right to decide if he lives or dies.

His job was over , the suspect was cuffed and in the police car . That’s where it should have ended .

The cop just ruined his life and career over his ego 

6 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

It’s mostly fatal but can take awhile imo.

Ahhh now your story changes , lol

You said “ we take out their lungs and they survive “

Now you say “ it’s mostly fatal “

Well if you take out the lungs it’s not mostly fatal , it’s ALWAYS fatal !!!

An animal can’t live without lungs ...

Glad you arnt the cops lawyer 

2 hours ago, Stein13 said:

No matter what Floyd's record was, a cop is not judge jury and executioner.  So you can leave that bs out of the discussion. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Ahhh now your story changes , lol

You said “ we take out their lungs and they survive “

Now you say “ it’s mostly fatal “

Well if you take out the lungs it’s not mostly fatal , it’s ALWAYS fatal !!!

An animal can’t live without lungs ...

Glad you arnt the cops lawyer 

Yea mostly ,meaning they can survive .And can live for awhile .point is,some cop is not that skilled to kill someone in 5 minutes by putting their knee on a BACK and at times NECK .By doing that shifting of his knee,he did not imo go for a kill .

11 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Yea mostly ,meaning they can survive .And can live for awhile .point is,some cop is not that skilled to kill someone in 5 minutes by putting their knee on a BACK and at times NECK .By doing that shifting of his knee,he did not imo go for a kill .

Ahh it wasn’t 5 minutes .. did you even see the video or watch any of the trial ??

And living for a few seconds is not the same as surviving ...

Id quit while you are behind :)

51 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

What a ridiculously contrived argument. If you have to contort yourself to this absurd extent to bend the facts, sit one out. 

Just now, Stein13 said:

If he did what he was asked wouldn’t be an issue is the main point if you don’t you get what you get never had an issue with a cop ever when done as I was told period it was me Floyd that cause his own issues because he is entitled 

That’s not what happened here. But to be sure, your argument is that police officers should be allowed to kill if a citizen does not fully and rapidly comply? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

George Floyd stated he was claustrophobic and was freaking out in the cruiser and asked to get out on the ground. Read the transcripts 

https://amp.kstp.com/articles/body-camera-transcripts-reveal-new-details-about-night-of-george-floyds-death-5786631.html

Doesn’t matter ... so now you are trying to say the cops were doing ulna a favor taking him out of the car , lmao