Any bets how the Floyd trial ends

luberhill

1 minute ago, WNYTRPR said:

What are you 15 with your names lol .skippy ?you sound like a fat ass trailer trash lol

Yup again , your ignorance shines thru ..

Share some more story’s about deer with lungs taken out that survive , lmaoa 

Edited by luberhill

Just now, phantom said:

i saw the body cam footage you can not  tell how much pressure the guy had on him .

That’s not how the experts saw it , again it wasn’t just the neck pressure that caused his death, it was position and chest compression and being cuffed behind his back.

If you watched the trail you would be much more knowledgeable on the subject !

Unless you also know of deer without lungs surviving :)

16 minutes ago, luberhill said:

And the body cam footage isn’t what the experts used , it was the other video taken .

Again ..... you need to watch the trial 

The body cam shows it all the guy was freaking out on those cops  and he  was full of drugs and broke the law that's why he got dead .no drugs no crime no cops to have to deal with  no dead guy . media just wanted to make it political.  

The cops were called there its not like they were out hunting minority's , like the media says .

Edited by phantom

6 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Yup 4 veteran police officer family members , Trump voter , so far everything you have posted is total BS

You’re on a roll !

I am ! But I can’t waste too much time on my day off arguing about something I’ll have no control over lol 

25 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Doesn’t matter ... so now you are trying to say the cops were doing ulna a favor taking him out of the car , lmao

I am not trying to say anything, I am stating what actually happened and provided the transcript for people to read what actually happened. The transcripts are not mine or anyone’s opinion of what happened. Also, so people know the officer’s reasoning for removing him from the cruiser. You seem to have a strong opinion. Do you honestly think they removed him from the cruiser to kill him?  I know I probably do not understand what I have read, as you have stated before. But, the transcripts are pretty easy to read. Give the transcripts a good read before replying to my question. It’s alot better information than an opinion piece. 

1 minute ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I am not trying to say anything, I am stating what actually happened and provided the transcript for people to read what actually happened. The transcripts are not mine or anyone’s opinion of what happened. Also, so people know the officer’s reasoning for removing him from the cruiser. You seem to have a strong opinion. Do you honestly think they removed him from the cruiser to kill him?  I know I probably do not understand what I have read, as you have stated before. But, the transcripts are pretty easy to read. Give the transcripts a good read before replying to my question. It’s alot better information than an opinion piece. 

I watched the entire trail 

In my opinion two bad people met in that street that day. I believe Floyd had something on Chauvin from their past when they crossed passed as bouncers and whatever other encounters they may have had in the past. Chauvin was worried Floyd was gonna out him so he took it upon himself to make sure whatever Floyd had on him was never gonna come to light. Neither one of these people were upstanding pillars of the community in my mind. However the narrative that this is a white on black crime is only pushing a mainstream media agenda. There was a police shooting in Oneonta last week where a suspect was shot and killed that has barely touched local news let alone the national spotlight and it was very questionable as if the force was needed. The only thing that has kept it from being a riot starter is the officer was as white as the suspect. 

15 minutes ago, wjay1552 said:

In my opinion two bad people met in that street that day. I believe Floyd had something on Chauvin from their past when they crossed passed as bouncers and whatever other encounters they may have had in the past. Chauvin was worried Floyd was gonna out him so he took it upon himself to make sure whatever Floyd had on him was never gonna come to light. Neither one of these people were upstanding pillars of the community in my mind. However the narrative that this is a white on black crime is only pushing a mainstream media agenda. There was a police shooting in Oneonta last week where a suspect was shot and killed that has barely touched local news let alone the national spotlight and it was very questionable as if the force was needed. The only thing that has kept it from being a riot starter is the officer was as white as the suspect. 

In your novela, one guy is a gossip and the other is a premeditated murderer. Yet to you it reduces simply to two bad people. Equivalent. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

8 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Is the other part starting threads asking for others opinions and then calling them a idiot if it doesn’t match yours? Or is this just a I side gig?

Don’t say idiotic things. I don’t care if you voted D or R. If you’re a social justice warrior or if you don’t think racism exists. The Chauvin case is not political or controversial. It’s clear cut. Not much of a gray area here. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Is the other part starting threads asking for others opinions and then calling them a idiot if it doesn’t match yours? Or is this just a I side gig?

The only one I called an idiot was the cop !

I did call out some idiotic BS statements like others did too .

I don’t have an opinion , I watched the entire trial and listened to what the experts said and the evidence they showed.

Edited by luberhill

The officer on trial has had 20 complaints filed against him in the last 19 years . Is that a normal amount ? I wonder what reason they were filed ?

Complaints don’t mean anything, I’ve had tons of them filed on me and have yet to have one stick but they still go in my record. If they were found to be true that would be a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk