Any bets how the Floyd trial ends

luberhill

Just now, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s not mute, it’s vile. But it also shows what a POS you are 

Lol, you just showed your true colors.  I never called anyone on this site a POS.  You are the true leftist POS..

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s not mute, it’s vile. But it also shows what a POS you are 

It’s ignorant people like him that help drive the hate that is killing this country !

Too bad some people are not smart enough to hide their ignorance a little better .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, luberhill said:

It’s ignorant people like him that help drive the hate that is killing this country !

Too bad some people are not smart enough to hide their ignorance a little better .

Sorry, you and those that think like you are killing this country.  

Edited by mowin
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mowin said:

Sorry, you and those that think like you are killing this country.  

Humm yup whatever you say .. educated people that speak in facts are killing this country ...

You’re a special kind of guy !

Edited by luberhill

1 minute ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Still waiting for someone from the medical field to answer how someone with a normal O2 saturation level is suffocated.

That question was answered during the trial .

It’s so important that before drawing an opinion that one listens to the testimony of the experts .

The Drs that examined the body and the blood gasses and performed the autopsy .

Watch the closing arguments .

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

The officer on trial has had 20 complaints filed against him in the last 19 years . Is that a normal amount ? I wonder what reason they were filed ?

He was an egomaniac punk !

Again I’m pro cop , but many cops are saying this guy is scum and casts a bad light on all who serve !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

As I said originally the cop”s” did a lot wrong that day but committing murder wasn’t one of them.

I’ve had hundreds of individuals on their stomachs restrained and probably 90% states they couldn’t breathe. I’ve also saw copious officers be injured by individuals in wrist restraints. To say that someone that is cuffed is no longer a threat is very ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on no one said that he was no longer a threat but  even the expert witness on trial (the man has trained cops since the 70's) indicated that once a person is cuffed the threat is significantly decreased. I saw no threat in that video to those cops. The cops need to listen to people and de escalte a situation,  the guy was obviously claustrophobic and anxious, had they just took him out of that car, instead of trying to shove and push him in the car even after he was pleading with them. The cops should have just kept the hand cuffs on and sat him on the curb to calm the situation,  things would  have ended differently.  I say murder, he intended to kill that guy, at what point was the cop going to take his knee off? Kept his knee on for a few extra minutes even when Floyd was motionless (dead).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, luberhill said:

He was an egomaniac punk !

Again I’m pro cop , but many cops are saying this guy is scum and casts a bad light on all who serve !

That’s the key. Those who try to normalize this type of malignant behavior cast a shadow on the good cops that are truly serving their community. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

Where the heck is Fast Eddy to lock this thread? 

May, June, July, August, September..........hopefully some actual hunting dialogue pops up here by October. 

I don't think you'll see that from most of the political crew. Spring turkey season is just around the corner and nary a word from most of them. They will continue to turn this forum into a bubbling pool of toxic slime. You can't log in here anymore and see a hunting thread at the top of the list, you have to look for them through the bile, and it was that way during most of last years deer season from most of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I don't think you'll see that from most of the political crew. Spring turkey season is just around the corner and nary a word from most of them. They will continue to turn this forum into a bubbling pool of toxic slime. You can't log in here anymore and see a hunting thread at the top of the list, you have to look for them through the bile, and it was that way during most of last years deer season from most of them.

This was posted on the chat section, not the hunting section 

14 minutes ago, luberhill said:
56 minutes ago, luberhill said:

The only one I called an idiot was the cop !

I did call out some idiotic BS statements like others did too .

I don’t have an opinion , I watched the entire trial and listened to what the experts said and the evidence they showed.

15 minutes ago, luberhill said:

That question was answered during the trial .

It’s so important that before drawing an opinion that one listens to the testimony of the experts .

The Drs that examined the body and the blood gasses and performed the autopsy .

Watch the closing arguments .

So let me get this straight I should watch the trail before drawing my opinion but you have something other than a opinion after watching the trial.