Any bets how the Floyd trial ends

luberhill

10 minutes ago, luberhill said:

No need to lock anything here !

So my point is, this is a hunting forum. You specifically have clearly stated your impassioned case. Unfortunately the people you disagree with are still going to disagree no matter what you say. 

In turn what happens is these posters will not respond or just troll you on most of your topics now. This takes away from what we can learn from each other about hunting and things that should pertain to this website. 

This website because of topics like this is taking a downward turn. You knew what you were getting into with this thread and now your being pretty aggressive because your not winning people over. It is what is it why not move on?

I respect what your saying but I think topics like these do nothing but negative for this forum, which sucks in my opinion. Also I realize attacks go both ways.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luberhill said:

This was posted on the chat section, not the hunting section 

It's still not in the right area, because people aren't smart enough to post political crap where it belongs. It also doesn't matter where it's posted, when you log in and look at new or recent activity this is the crap that shows up first. Get a friggin clue!

• Like 1

Why is it our comments helps the lefts agenda ?How about the blatant disregard of following commands from criminals,how about the killings and property destruction of property from all these BS groups and their rioting ?ah ,I forgot ,that’s all justified .

1 minute ago, DirtTime said:

It's still not in the right area, because people aren't smart enough to post political crap where it belongs. It also doesn't matter where it's posted, when you log in and look at new or recent activity this is the crap that shows up first. Get a friggin clue!

Stop complaining and start a thread about turkey hunting/pre-season scouting. I’m sure many will chime in. I will. 

Just now, Versatile_Hunter said:

Stop complaining and start a thread about turkey hunting/pre-season scouting. I’m sure many will chime in. I will. 

If you looked there are a bunch already, but you have to step away from the politics to find them.

1 minute ago, corydd7 said:

So my point is, this is a hunting forum. You specifically have clearly stated your impassioned case. Unfortunately the people you disagree with are still going to disagree no matter what you say. 

In turn what happens is these posters will not respond or just troll you on most of your topics now. This takes away from what we can learn from each other about hunting and things that should pertain to this website. 

This website because of topics like this is taking a downward turn. You knew what you were getting into with this thread and now your being pretty aggressive because your not winning people over. It is what is it why not move on?

I respect what your saying but I think topics like these do nothing but negative for this forum, which sucks in my opinion. Also I realize attacks go both ways.

That’s your opinion , and that’s fine . Most have sided agreeing with me that the cop screwed up.

As for people “trolling “ me because I posted this , well that’s pretty childish if that’s the case .

Thats fine by me but I do t think that will be the case .

It was posted in the chat area not the hunting area.

Nobody had to comment, if they do t like it , pass on by !

27 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

Where the heck is Fast Eddy to lock this thread? 

May, June, July, August, September..........hopefully some actual hunting dialogue pops up here by October. 

Unfortunately, he left because of the ...well you get the reason. 

Edited by mowin

3 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

It’s not political , so if it keeps showing up then it must be popular , or if interest to some .

If it isn’t to you then don’t read it ... wth

6 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I don't think you'll see that from most of the political crew. Spring turkey season is just around the corner and nary a word from most of them. They will continue to turn this forum into a bubbling pool of toxic slime. You can't log in here anymore and see a hunting thread at the top of the list, you have to look for them through the bile, and it was that way during most of last years deer season from most of them.

Somebody hit the nail on the head. I dont check the political section but this seems to be a never ending back and forth between people with different ideologies.

I do understand this topic is under that chat forum but it shows up at the top the page when you enter the website. And it's been like this for months. Anyways good luck to all in this thread it's my last post when it comes to this stuff. 

Somebody please tell me how to for ever clean my food plots from weeds and I will agree with them on any discussion such as these!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Why is it our comments helps the lefts agenda ?How about the blatant disregard of following commands from criminals,how about the killings and property destruction of property from all these BS groups and their rioting ?ah ,I forgot ,that’s all justified .

What are you talking about? This isn’t a political debate about fraught disagreements on race and justice. This is a shitty cop committing homicide without instigation but with a smirk. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Because the left and their agenda live to see conservatives fighting among themselves .

It plays right into their hands !!! 

1 minute ago, luberhill said:

It’s not political , so if it keeps showing up then it must be popular , or if interest to some .

If it isn’t to you then don’t read it ... wth

OMG.  Its not political?  

3 minutes ago, luberhill said:

I’m just stating the facts that were proven during the testimony 

This is getting old I did not even offer a opinion than you gave me one “IMHO” than you stated I should watch the trial before drawing my opinion after you stated you had something other than a opinion as you had watched the whole trial. Also you started this with he was suffocated I asked how someone with a normal O2 level was suffocated and you provide no facts which this whole thread has been lacking. I will bow out and we can catch up again in trail cam forum “what is this” as it was much more enjoyable.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

This is getting old I did not even offer a opinion than you gave me one “IMHO” than you stated I should watch the trial before drawing my opinion after you stated you had something other than a opinion as you had watched the whole trial. Also you started this with he was suffocated I asked how someone with a normal O2 level was suffocated and you provide no facts which this whole thread has been lacking. I will bow out and we can catch up again in trail cam forum “what is this” as it was much more enjoyable.

Good idea ,BTW just for the record , I did NOT start this with “ he was suffocated “

Cheers !

6 hours ago, corydd7 said:

Somebody hit the nail on the head. 

Somebody please tell me how to for ever clean my food plots from weeds and I will agree with them on any discussion such as these!

1 ) This thread is all bs that should be a second page story (at most) in a second rate newspaper.  Certainly not on a "hunting" forum main section.

2) I hope and pray that Fast Eddie comes back soon.

3) What works good for me is a 3-4 year white clover, 1 year corn rotation.  To make that work, at least 3/4 of your plot average needs to be clover.  

Edited by wolc123
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Agree. I saw the whole thing a good 3 times over.

He was killed on purpose...

Again- my Grappling Self Defence Training has been quite extensive.  In my 40th year. 

My Sensei always picked me to Train with since,I  am Strong at 240lbs.

I have had Thousands of Locks + Holds applied to me by a True Expert and,I  know what it feels like to be choked out and,I  can apply all this as well.

That is why, I saw differently what the average person with little or no Martial Arts Experience  has seen.

The problem is ANTIFA will start riots no matter the Verdict...

I don't know but lets face it  that guy  is not going to have a fair trial  the mob wants him in jail , So he he is going to jail end of story . And they are going to riot anyway . You can choke someone and not kill them btw seen it done many times . But from a camera point of view it all looks the same . The guy had heart blood pressure problem combine that with drugs covid19 that he had and stress from being arrested and that is enough to kill .

The  mistake the cop made is he should have just left him in the cop car or should have got off him as soon as he stopped moving because it looked bad on film .  But just because it looked bad on film don't mean that was the cause of death . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolc123 said:

1 ) This thread is all bs that should be a second page story (at most) in a second rate newspaper.  Certainly not on a "hunting" forum main section.

2) I hope and pray that Fast Eddie comes back soon.

3) What works good for me is a 3-4 year white clover, 1 year corn rotation.  To make that work, at least 3/4 of your plot average needs to be clover.  

Well it’s not on a hunting post it’s in general chit chat , the reason it’s showing up “ on top” is because it’s popular and has lots of reply’s,

If no one replied or viewed it and replied it wouldn’t show up on top .

Anyone that doesn’t like seeing it but keeps putting in their .02 and wanting it locked , keeps bringing it back to the top !

There is no reason to lock it , if you don’t want to see it just stop replying or reading it ....

Pretty simple 

I think he’ll get charged with murder because he is not getting a fair trial, he will get a retrial after the appeal and in a couple years they’ll get to it and it will be overturned. By then the left will have a different hot topic and no one will care or remember either of their names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch. That's a long read for 7:30 in the morning.

While I strongly disagree with some of the opinions here, I respect others' rights to offer them. More and more, I think that I'd rather know clearly where somebody stands than listen to them say one thing but live another. I suspect everybody gets what I'm talking about. 

And to directly address the comment regarding blood oxygen saturation being 98% - to my understanding, this was measured in the emergency room following artificial ventilation.  As regards carbon monoxide levels - CO binds irreversibly to hemoglobin. Any CO in the bloodstream would have prevented a return to normal O2 saturation levels even upon ventilation (which was the essence of Tobin's rebuttal testimony).

So yes, 98% is "normal", but in this case it simply suggests that the hemoglobin was functional and capable of binding O2, it doesn't say what the saturation levels were during the event. However, since a ventilator was deemed to be required, the patient was certainly hypoxic. This says nothing about the cause however, and that's the crux of the argument.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Ouch. That's a long read for 7:30 in the morning.

While I strongly disagree with some of the opinions here, I respect others' rights to offer them. More and more, I think that I'd rather know clearly where somebody stands than listen to them say one thing but live another. I suspect everybody gets what I'm talking about. 

And to directly address the comment regarding blood oxygen saturation being 98% - to my understanding, this was measured in the emergency room following artificial ventilation.  As regards carbon monoxide levels - CO binds irreversibly to hemoglobin. Any CO in the bloodstream would have prevented a return to normal O2 saturation levels even upon ventilation (which was the essence of Tobin's rebuttal testimony).

So yes, 98% is "normal", but in this case it simply suggests that the hemoglobin was functional and capable of binding O2, it doesn't say what the saturation levels were during the event. However, since a ventilator was deemed to be required, the patient was certainly hypoxic. This says nothing about the cause however, and that's the crux of the argument.

It was explained by the Dr doing the autopsy .

They tried numerous times to use this to the advantage of the defense but it didn’t fly.

It wasn’t just the knee on the neck that killed him . It was body position and being cuffed behind his back in addition to the knee.

Thinking murder 3

9 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I think he’ll get charged with murder because he is not getting a fair trial, he will get a retrial after the appeal and in a couple years they’ll get to it and it will be overturned. By then the left will have a different hot topic and no one will care or remember either of their names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murder 3

And I think he is getting a fair trial . A lot more fair than the one he gave Floyd .

This cop messed up big time . He knew Floyd was dead but stayed on him for 4 more minutes... why ? Just to make sure