Patio furniture prices are unreal.

mowin

Wife and I have been looking for patio set. Couch, loveseat, couple chairs. The cost of this stuff is crazy.  Some stuff is as high as decent living room furniture.  Ya, wayfair, Amazon, HD have some cheaper stuff, but its definitely not quality stuff. 

Glad someone else thinks so too. I stopped at Clover and the prices were just as much as regular couches. We have an enclosed porch we wanted to furnish with outdoor couches and chairs but decided against them. I might just buy a cheap couch from big lots and save an easy $1000 bucks

• Like 1

Two years ago I bought a set (table and four chairs) of Woodard wrought iron furniture from USAoutdoorfurniture.com

They were great to deal with and all items were shipped common carrier to my door.   I can only imagine they’ve gone up in price.   Made in USA too!

This is what we bought and the price is still similar.  It should out live me....sadly. :)

Woodard Tucson Wrought Iron 5 Piece Patio Dining Set

Edited by Lawdwaz
Added stuff
  • Like 1

Sometimes it pays  buy once cry once . Theses were my Grandparents chairs , so I’m the third generation using them , they sit outside 24/7 365 . Could use a little sanding and painting now ,the bench is from the ‘50s or so .

If you look left and right of chair, you’ll see a lawn sprinkler and watering can of similar vintage , and perhaps see a pattern. Don’t buy cheap plastic junk .

DBAB3226-9568-4CC1-B902-CA6B1EF8DCA9.jpeg

16CB86F4-D513-402F-AF35-6C23E18AD299.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1